• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who cried at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beastin4kh2

i wasn't crying but when i saw sora and kairi seperate it kinda got to me then hearing simple and clean at the end made a tiny lil tear come out

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
they got me crying everytime i see the ending ..its gets to me everytime..n then when i think bout it i start crying too..

it sad that he leaves her..and she find the drawing..and the island comes back thats sad.. i cried yes.i did
sadness of crying is the only things leo r bad at trying to keep them in

Darkwater

I didn't really cry...my eyes got a bit watery, but no tears fell. I was too excited for the secret ending anyway.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
my friend sort of ruined it for me...i somehow knew that Sora and Kairi would get split up, even if she didn't say that plainly. but i was so worked up after the stress of finishing the final battles...oh man, but i wasn't expecting the whole thing with Riku. i got very teary, but i wouldn't say i cried...eyes were very wet, though. but when i saw Sora yelling to Kairi through the shooting stars (i still insist he's yelling "I love you"), i broke down and started to cry.

then again, i sob my way through the lotr movies, too =b

you know when i cried? when sora sacrificed himself to return the Princesses their hearts.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Did I cry? DID I CRY?!?!?!?! Of course. It's so sad, just thinking of it maks me cry.

Kaze: I'm a man! I don't cry!

Me:*sniffles* It also makes me cry when Sora kills himself.....well..not really...but it seems that way.

Magus364

Sakuya said:
hey! no blond things, pleace! Im blond and I am smarter than most of the people I live near! so Im easily offended by such things!

oops! my bad Sakuya, no offense okay? no offense blonde-haired ppl. -sorry!

Wow, i did'nt think so many people cried to, if nobody cried but me, i would be a loser.

Homesrfan

The music is really emotional at the end... but I didn't cry.

I was just sad ;)

Shallow

I didn't but I had a lot of butterflies in my stomache because the ending was so great and I surpriesed when they showed the trailer of KH2. It was sad but I didn't cry...

the end was emotional, awesome graphics, but in all i was a bit mad cuz i knew it couldnt be the end and there had to be a second game come out. after all, it keeps saying that sora is to open the door to the light, but in the end he closed the door to darkness... never the less, very good ending (and game) though.

Reiko_KH

I cried...very much so indeed...When i talked to like 3 guy friends of mine they all confesed they also shed a tear to the ending of the game. So peaceful, but the real reason i cried is because the game was over! wahhhh! Y_Y

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I found it moving, I didn't cry though. The only time something from a TV show, movie or game made me cry was in the Pokemon episode Pikachus Goodbye where Pikachu nearly leaves, its so moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back