• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who cried at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus364

Don't lie, you know you cried at the end of Kingdom Hearts.
I did....a little.....it was only like two tears!.........shutup!
I could'nt help it, its not my fault!

Did anybody else cry?.....just wondering.:D

eternal darkness

Why would I cry??

For something so fictional, unrealistic in every sense of the way will never make me cry that's for sure. Not even movies that happen for real makes me cry, and I'm talking about "LifeTime" real. lol

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
(raises hand) Me and my sister...long and hard all night...Call me soft, but that ending got to me, sure its fictional, but its just like soap operas.They have parts designed to make you cry. And its fictional. I cried cause he faught through the whole game and then at the end, still was without her. But now I just think it was lame that he didnt try to pull her to the other side....o.o

Magus364

KingGabriel_VXI[color=gold said:
But now I just think it was lame that he didnt try to pull her to the other side....o.o[/color]

-yeah why did'nt he pull her to the other side? that was kind of stupid.
sometimes i think Sora's real hair color is blond

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
sometimes i think Sora's real hair color is blond

hey! no blond things, pleace! Im blond and I am smarter than most of the people I live near! so Im easily offended by such things!

anyway... yes, I did cry...couldnt help it... I think it was sad and when its sad in stories I often cries even thought I normaly doesnt cry.

TotalPotato

Yes, I cried a little. Sora fought so hard to reunite himself with his friends, and in the end they were separated again. All his efforts were in vain. His destiny was forced upon him, and he saved the universe at the price of his own happiness.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
me and my sister both cried T.T i got so upset at the ending, thats the night i went online and found out that KH2 was confirmed ^__^ sometime in late january a month or two after the game came out

Sora_Keyblade234

no, I didn't cry at the end of Kingdom Hearts even though the ending was really sad..... The only game I have ever cried on is Final Fantasy VII when Sephiroth killed Aeris..........

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why would i cry from a video game or a movie? after all, it didn't really happen in real life. besides- Sora and Kiari where soon going to see each other again.

rikubaka67

Awards
i cried, cuz i thought that it wuz kinda sad, and at the time i didn't kno that there was gonna b a KH2 cuz i just got the net recently, and i don't watch much tv, and the as/as trailer i didn't realize that it wuz a trailer, so i thought that that wuz the end and i wuz sad that i had beaten it so fast. so, yeah i cried

Kurt Zisa

I didn't pay attention to the ending, I was waiting for the special ending. I wouldn't have cried though. Because I can't.

I'm a man. The only emotion I can comprehend is pain.

shoppingforblood

No, I didn't. The slow "Simple and Clean" put me in a sad mood, but I just couldn't. I am actually listening to that song right now! I downloaded it. Great song, it's so beautiful, sad, and romantic... Ah.... Of course, the trio will be reunited in Kingdom Hearts 2.. and I hope to see some sort of continuation on the Sora/Kairi romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back