• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who cried at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Otaku

i agree with you helios.
it was overwhelming. i didnt cry though. the last time i cried about something was when i was six years old my cousin was at the part in FFVII when sephiroth kills aerith (or aeries or something like that they keep changing :confused: ) at that point i didnt like him but a few minutes later his coolness took over.....oops i am getting off topic

Oathshadow

I didn't cry. I'm not going to say it's because I'm a "man." I was affected by it, though. There's something profound about the expression. But she's happy at the end, too.
I AM obsessed with that stupid song, though! :mad: I beat CoM Reverse Rebirth every once in a while just so I can listen to that song. (R/R is the easiest ending) "Maybe some things are that simple," eh? Think about it. Man, these people make good games.

ferretfrenzie

HEY YOU GUYS, IF SORA NEVER GOT SEPERATED WITH KAIRI, THEN THERE PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE A KINGDOM HEARTS 2! hE STILL HAS TO GIVE HER BACK HER LUCKY CHARM (OATHKEEPER) YOU KNOW;)

P.S.
I admit I cried and sat in the same spot for a long time after beating the game. At the time I didn't know there was going to be a KH2 so I got really mad there was no sequal to play right after.

P

Prince_of_Light

no i didnt. how can you cry over a videogame? i mean, these people have nothing to do with your life, let alone real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back