• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who could be a boss in KH2:FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which FF Boss do you want to fight in KH2: FM?

• Vincent Valentine

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Semour Guado (FFX)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Ultimecia (FFVIII)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuja (FFIX

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sin (FFX)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-Dark

Now that I've been hearing that KH2: FM fill feature a FF boss harder that Sepheroth, how about we all vote for my personal ideas on who it could be? My guess would be Semour(Like, one of his different forms like Semour Flux or Semour Omnis) but that's my thought. What do any of you think?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They didn't say there would be a FF boss harder than Sephiroth, they just said that there would be a Boss harder than Sephiroth, and said Boss has been confirmed. It's The Organization, you get to fight all of them (Even the ones from COM) and they're all a lot harder

They didn't say there would be a FF boss harder than Sephiroth, they just said that there would be a Boss harder than Sephiroth, and said Boss has been confirmed. It's The Organization, you get to fight all of them (Even the ones from COM) and they're all a lot harder

And thats just H.A.W.T. Though fighting Kefka would have been awesome.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Pity, though— not that it won't be fun, but, I had kinda hoped for a new boss. ^_^' Though I am looking forward to fighting Zexion— the battle in Re:CoM will likely be interesting, but being able to battle him with the normal system? Awe- and drool-inspiring, no doubt.

2-Dark

Wait...

How is that going to work? Half of the Organization died in KH: COM, how do you fight them(Along with the KHII Organization members) all at once?

And the reason I used FF characters is beacause, for some reason, I just can't imagine a Disney villan being stronger. Besides, all the Disney worlds have to be 100% completed in order to continue with the game, it would take forever if the final boss was harder that sepheroth.

And for Desurt-Punk, sorry I forgot Kefka. I havent played FFVIII or FFIX, so I has to go to Wikipedia to figure out who were that main bad guys in the games. But after puting so much energy into it, I've decided not to figure out which game Kefka is in.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Proof of Existance room will most likely be used for it, you go into the door for the Organization member you want to fight and then you can fight them. The battles won't take place in the canon storyline, they'll just be a side thing (Like how in the Colliseum you can fight FF characters and other Bosses even after you've already defeated them)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Wait...

How is that going to work? Half of the Organization died in KH: COM, how do you fight them(Along with the KHII Organization members) all at once?

And the reason I used FF characters is beacause, for some reason, I just can't imagine a Disney villan being stronger. Besides, all the Disney worlds have to be 100% completed in order to continue with the game, it would take forever if the final boss was harder that sepheroth.

And for Desurt-Punk, sorry I forgot Kefka. I havent played FFVIII or FFIX, so I has to go to Wikipedia to figure out who were that main bad guys in the games. But after puting so much energy into it, I've decided not to figure out which game Kefka is in.

Simple, the extra Organization battles don't relate to the actual story.

D

Dexter

I'm thinking it's at Castle Oblivion because in the trailer script at JF they said Castle Oblivion appeared on the world map. An then Nomura said in his latest interveiw that he would have to create a new area to fight the orginastion members. Then got me thinking, CO would seem like a perfect place to fight them! Since they orginated there, and it would just make more sence there...oh an for people who still don't know the orginastion fights have no story involved meaning there only for fun!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, like Castle Oblivion would be like a Coliseum of sorts, where each floor Sora has like a flashback or a memory of a certain Organization battle, and as he defeats each one he progresses up all 12 or so floors of Castle Oblivion

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
It would be nice to have a new FF charac but this is Kingdom Hearts not final fantasy. Even though it's half dis and square. I think Sora as riku in RECOM

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
its gonna be so awesome!we get fight axel more!and the lexaeus fight.

but what about the fight with marluxia and the twilight thorn?nvm, cuz sora never fought it.roxas did.haha

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Larxene battle will be cool. I think Lexeaus will be one of the toughest, save for Marluxia. I mean, everyone recognized Lexeaus' strength, a reason Zexion didn't want to fight Riku. So Zexion shouldn't be harder to defeat then Lex. I think Marluxia will be hardest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back