• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Believes In KH3!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First off, Nomura has not confirmed that a sequel is planned to be made, he said himself that he wants to take a long break from KH3 to do other work

No, the secret ending is not proof that another game will be made

The creator of Super Smash Brothers never planned on making another game, but the president of Nintendo announced that another one would be made, and then went up to him and told him he had to make another one

~Moved to FI~

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
TheMuffinMan said:
First off, Nomura has not confirmed that a sequel is planned to be made, he said himself that he wants to take a long break from KH3 to do other work

No, the secret ending is not proof that another game will be made

The creator of Super Smash Brothers never planned on making another game, but the president of Nintendo announced that another one would be made, and then went up to him and told him he had to make another one

~Moved to FI~

TMM pretty much just took the words out of my mouth. It has not been confirmed. And many games do "plan" on having sequels, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Let's all just enjoy KH2 for as long as possible and MAYBE there'll be another game, but at this point, chances are slim to none.

A

Ansem

he11 yeah i beleive, who doesnt? i mean come on... oh yeah, KH3!!!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
krazyaznsyco said:
WHAT?!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR AT LEAST 500 DOLLARS!!! oh well, im gonna get it one way or another. like how i got my first playstation 2 by asking my father after he got 10000 dollars for some reason and bought kingdom hearts 1 as my first game.

I sounded like a family guy flashback.
No you did not sound like a Family Guy flashback. Family Guy > You.

KH3 is OBVIOUSLY gonna come out and if it's not, then know what? I don't give a damn. Just stfu about it already and go play something else. If you don't know what to play with, look between your legs.

Masamune

Big Boss
I dont know why i am doing this because eveyone knows that kh3 is coming out period.

KH2_Roxass

I Believe in kingdom Hearts 3 it very possible it will happen a lot of people want KH3 Im one of them.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
No, because you guys do not even realize Nomura himself has already said the next Kingdom Hearts will not be a direct sequel, and won't be called KH3. I believe in a future KH, just not KH3.

M

michael

me!!! believing is the key! (wtf!?!?!) now im a proffessional speaker:thumbsup: ! but seriously though i believe they will make it:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back