• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who beat the dustflier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
for the longest time after beating the game, i could not defeat the dustflier; i didn't play the game again until I recently beat Birth by Sleep and i killed it 2nd try..

dude you can't beat dust unless you have zero gero alot of pots and heal magic bc he has alot of ?? attacks

This is what I did along with gliding most of the battle and only stopping to attack

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I beat the entire game and then I sold it because it was completely boring nothing much to do in the game, I loved the game overall just to short and not enough to complete.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh I forgot I beat him on beginner mode lol, so I know thats not very exciting.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i remember the first time i took the damn thing on xD! i ran up to it all confident and cocky, then it bitchslapped me. lmao i never RTC'd so fast!

flurryflames

I haven't beaten him yet. I have tried, but failed each time. What level do you have to be to even stand an chance against him? I have my zero gear, and have beaten Xion, but this dustflier is impossible.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I haven't beaten him yet. I have tried, but failed each time. What level do you have to be to even stand an chance against him? I have my zero gear, and have beaten Xion, but this dustflier is impossible.
I think it's possible to beat it without getting a lot of damage. So I think it doesn't really matter what level you're in.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah....Took me a few tries at first, especially since my Keyblade was one that had a lot of attacks on it, so combos were drawn out, let me open. But, once you know when the shockwaves are coming, you know when to get evasive....Would be nice if those claw swipes were just as predictable, though...But, that's the fun, I suppose.

Maxyli138

That boss was so annoying it took me twenty minutes to beat it because I had to WAIT and then ATTACK and then WAIT some more...but eventually I beat it and unlocked Sora in mission mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back