• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who beat the dustflier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartfiend

Who managed to beat the dustflier in days because I could even after beating Zion several times and is in my opinion the hardest boss in the game

Eventua

Beaten it... took a few attempts, but its attack patterns are identical to the smaller dragon Heartless, just really really powerful.

Glide over the shockwaves, ignore the shadow heartless, keep away and then glide close and attack when it shoots fire, or keep a short distance away while it dashes forward/does a backflip before getting close to attack.
Not that hard, really: the serie's other secret bosses are *alot* harder.

Axel's girl1312

I'm just gonna say this if the dustflier were real. half the world would be dead....the other half full of the kingdom hearts army would be fine.

Awards
I fight very impatiently, so The whole waiting thing just didn't stick with me. That, and I play on proud mode so my attacks were just about useless.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
the guide book says to beat him once you get zero gear

Not necessarily, though it does help. But really he’s not hard. For those too impatient yes, but for those willing to wait he’s not. With enough patience a player can no damage him XD

I'm just gonna say this if the dustflier were real. half the world would be dead....the other half full of the kingdom hearts army would be fine.

Over exaggeration, much? Dustflier only does a f**k load of damage. To top that off, he has high defence. That has nothing to do with difficulty >_>

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I imagine many of us have, because he's far from difficult, just punishing of the careless.

Megavoltage

Awards
I managed to beat Dustflier. It took me like 10-15 minutes of slowly but surely chipping away at its HP. What a crazy fight...

It's been a while since I played the game but if I remember right I'd glide over the shockwave and have Perfect Block in my inventory to guard when he breaths fireballs.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Meh I had to beat him if I wanted to use Sora. At first I would just charge in and whip my keyblade back and forth. Eventually I realized it wasn't working so I waited. after a while you'll know when he's going to attack, what with, where's he gonna land, and when he's just gonna sit there so you can wail on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back