• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Beat Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<VII_Axel>

TheTrueRoxas said:
Nice, I dont wanna play Beginner, on proud mode I beat him on 57..i knew what to do.
Well, if you haven't played on all 3 modes and completed all 3 modes completely, you don't really finish the whole game in my opinion.

TheTrueRoxas

lol, i hate you bulletproof you really need to be banned, your worse than me, its like if i said DAMNIT your noob bulletproof you are the omgzors like omfg what!!!...but yea sephiroth wasnt that hard...but it was challenging.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i heard he was harder than he was in the 1st game.. but he was easier actually.. but it was much more fun: air raves galore.. beautiful
.gif

popiah

In standard mode I use Sleeping Lion in Lv57
In Proud mode I use Sleeping Lion in Lv70

FinalDreamer

I beat him at level 90 something (either 91- 93, dont remember) using the trinity limit 3 to 4 times. It took a few times of dying for me to get the rythmn, but I was surprised that he was waaay easier than KH1 Sephy. I mean that guy like sneazed at you and you died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back