• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lock

well i asked my best friend that hangs around with me alot of the time and said that im sort a like a mix of

SORA
and
RIKU

and whenever i take a onlnine test im like sora or riku i like the riku thing but not so much sora a little to kidesh but what can i say about that lol.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Act like.....Yuffie..optimistic and total pickpocketer...Selphie....loud......Rikku...can't act my own age...look like rikku wiht black hair......fatter :p
Act like Sora.....loud........
Act like Riku.....evil...or so my friends say......
so...yeah...whatever?

Mot

i would have to say...im kinda like leon and sora combined coz im can be serious and tough sometimes but other times am a gud laugh and genarly a happy go lucky kinda guy :p

Archfire43

I would say I look a lot like BHK, I have blonde spikey hair and I have black shoes n stuff like that. I'm like a Sora around my firends and I'm happy go luckey. But around other people I don't know or don't like I'm more like a Riku/Leon which gives alot of people a wrong impression of who I am.

LIAR LIAR

I look like Kairi (my hair isn't that short though, my hair isn't naturaly red, it was pink then i died it again with my natural color,black), and i act like Sora. o_O

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I look like BHK but I have the personality of Cloud... cause..cause....i....I HAVE A WING GROWING FROM MY LEFT SHOULDER (has nothing to do with personality......lol) :D

Reverse Dragon

Is it me or does everyone look like on person and have a very differant person personality?? seriously

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm a cross between 3 people: Sora, cause almost every test I take I get him. Kairi, cause I toke an all girl personality test and got her. ¬_¬ *cough* And finally, I'm like Namine cause I draw WAY too much and I have her personality: Nice, acting a little shy most of the time so I don't talk much around people I don't know...

Yesh, I hate Kairi. ¬¬ *whacks Kairi*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back