• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who are you playing as first?

• Terra

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Aqua

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Ventus

Votes: 62 41.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ventus, I want 2 figure out this little mystery behin him and Roxas. Also want 2 figure out the relation he has to Vanitas since it seems to me that DS is only going after Ven not A or T for some reason

namine_ftw

I'll probably play as Ven first, simply because his path was described as being closest to the other games. Then I'll probably play as Aqua, then Terra.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I'm surprized. I thought many people would've gone with Terra.

My pattern will probably be Ventus, Terra, Aqua.

I want to see the game from Ventus' point of view first since he almost feels like the main character, what with Sora and Roxas connections. I'll also want to wonder and speculate why Terra has so many connections to the antagonist, and possibly see some connections Ventus has with Sora and Roxas.

Then I'll want to play as Terra to understand why he was with the antagonists so much, and possibly see some connections he may have with other characters in the KH series.

Lastly, Aqua so I can play through the story understanding Terra's motives.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Mine actually Goes terra, Ventus, aqua. Unless Ven actually reverse-wields his keyblade in gameplay, I'm sticking with Terra first. He seems like an interesting character indeed.

Z

Zaboomafoo

I'm torn between Aqua and Ven. I want to start off my game with Aqua, but I'm also very curious when it comes to Ven.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I'm gonna go in the order that the game has it. But I probably will start as Ven because not much is known about Aqua so I'll save her and Terra's for last. ^_^

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We probably will be able to have more than one Save so is't it possible that we could play them all at the same time?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Ven. I would like to see why he looks like Sora and it seems he is the only who is in any contact with MX' apprentice so they both have a connection towards each other and I do want to face him

Obsolete Critic

Does it matter? Well, I don't see the point of speculation but what the hell. I will probably play as Terra first.

miiworld2

Awards
Hm... i dunno... I like Terra... but then I like Ven... but then I like Aqua, even without her sexy back... hmm... i dunno. I'll surprise m'self :)

00 Raiser Fan

Nomura said in an interview that in the game Terra will be arriving at a world first, then Ven gets to the same world as he is looking for Terra throughout part of the story, then comes Aqua last.....So if what Nomura said was for real, then the above would probably be the best order.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ive wanted to play aqua since i learned of bbs.
terra and ventus actually mean nothing to me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back