• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who are you playing as first?

• Terra

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Aqua

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Ventus

Votes: 62 41.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ven's story and gameplay are interesting too. But i'll save him for last cause i want to find out his connection to Roxas/Sora besides the appearance. Do you think Aqua will be that significant to the storyline of KH?
They should be all equally as important, even though Aqua is an unknown at the moment.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yeah, I will be Aqua she's the best and I want to be her, and shes so cool! Then probably terra, then ven to see whats up for last.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura seems to like to "not show anything of true importance" in the trailers.
Make of that and the lack of Aqua footage thus far what you will.
I personally expect more of Aqua, a lot more, once things are done with Xion in Days. But we'll see.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Aqua needs more conflict

some think shes connected with another totally mysterious character...not to much story substance so far
It's because we don't have much info on BBS yet. Once Days is out, we should get alot more info on Aqua. And people will, well, appreciate her more. Since some people see her as useless.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Even once we get info, I doubt some people will stop seeing her as useless.
Heck, even after they play the game, some might still see her as useless.
The number of people seeing her as useless now will decrease though, hopefully.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I think maybe cause she was confirmed last and the fact that we have the least info on her mostly likely she's important cause it seems like Noruma is trying to hide stuff bout her

Grey

I dunno...both Terra's and Ven's stories seem interesting in their own ways; Terra is wrapped up in darkness, and Ven has the whole "I look like Roxas" thing going on, as well as his identity being key in the game...so it's fifty-fifty for them.

Chances are, I'll play as Aqua last, but not because she's my least favorite character (because she isn't, I like all of the characters very equally).

I worry about playing through a scenario and being so bored with it, I play it only to progress the story (and not to enjoy it). I'm worried that if I save Ven for last, whom I'm most interested in, I'll speed through the other two scenarios and not retain as much from them.

That, and Aqua is very mysterious, and her fighting style is different. I think I'd like to go with a new and fresh spin for my last scenario, rather than the one I've been dying to do for years before buying the game itself.

Therefore; most likely Terra first, then Ven, and finally Aqua. Chances are, that'll be the order, though Ven and Terra may be switched.
(Then again, if I can stop one scenario and play another, I may just focus on Ven's and Terra's stories, and deal with Aqua's later. Or, I may go through all of them systematically. I don't know.)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think maybe cause she was confirmed last and the fact that we have the least info on her mostly likely she's important cause it seems like Noruma is trying to hide stuff bout her
That's what I was thinking. Mabye Days will reveal some hints about Aqua. (like Xion and Aqua's armour in the RoS)

SpikyMooDy

In my opinion, I'm keeping Aqua to the LAST because her story sounds interesting so im saving her till the last hehe :p !
i will probably start with Terra then Ventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back