• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who are you playing as first?

• Terra

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Aqua

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Ventus

Votes: 62 41.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

True , Thats why im saving the best for the last :D !
its really cool to play as a female keyblade weilder for once !

Im more interested in her fighting style.

If being female was the issue id be looking forward to play as Xion.

rascus213

ill probably prgress thru all of them at the same speed,
think of it this way, if you play as ven first, once you beat it you know the basic out line of bbs,
so im trying to decide who i want to "end" the game for the first time with, which(once for info on them comes out) i will pick my fav and go with him/her

Alex999

Even once we get info, I doubt some people will stop seeing her as useless.
Heck, even after they play the game, some might still see her as useless.
The number of people seeing her as useless now will decrease though, hopefully.

well to tell you the truth if i was to pick one of them as useless it would have to be ven. not that this is true whatsoever but in the secret ending i think aqua did the most, she saved terra and did some flashy magic.

terra tried to fight but to no point because he didnt accomplish anything.

and sry for ven fans but he just got completly owned by mx. also i guess hes the youngest so he might be the least experienced of the 3.

im gonna play as ven first though, just for the fact that i can find out about terra's mystery through him according to nomura

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
ill probably prgress thru all of them at the same speed,
think of it this way, if you play as ven first, once you beat it you know the basic out line of bbs,
so im trying to decide who i want to "end" the game for the first time with, which(once for info on them comes out) i will pick my fav and go with him/her

Eh, I wouldn't necessarily say that Ven's storyline is the one that will give away most everything in BbS, and I'm sure that the Directors made it so you couldn't figure everything out by picking just one of them.

Otherwise, why even play at all?

sassysis10

Hm...I will probably play as Aqua first. Her character sounds interesting and I like the gameplay I saw of her. Then I'll play Ven then last Terra.

rascus213

i will probably play as ven first as well, due to his backhanded technique
then aqua, she seems very interesting(apparently she can do back flips and teleport mid-battle)
then terra for last, since he seems to big the "top dog" of the game

however i also wouldnt mind having to "unlock" scenarios for each character, by doing another character's part up untill it stops, then do anothers and so forth

this would make the story more....connected

Last edited:

sora'sdarkerself

terra. i wanna know how the hell he gets so f***ing strong in kh2fm+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Probably Aqua, finally you can actually play a Kingdom Hearts character that isn't male. Her story also sounds the most intriguing, including her battle skills.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Ven I'm going to play as Ven because Roxas is my favorite character and they look alike =D

Lestat

Terra first just to see if the Xehanort theory is correct or not.

Ven would be second just because he looks like Roxas

Then Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back