• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Seeing how the game comes out in like three weeks, I don't think we're getting WiFi. Which sucks, because I really want to fight you guys; noone I know plays KH.
yes, you are not going to argue with me because you have NO proof to back up your statement.....

All I ask is for you to show me the scan and translation where is shows xigbar TELEPORTING during his limit!!!!! No scan has occured and you know you are wrong! Ive just checked all the scans with Xigbar and he has not shown any teleporting abilities!!

Maybe he will get TELEPORTING in the game, BUT so far, it has NOT been shown! I did not say that he does not have a limit, what i said was that he has not been shown to TELEPORT!!!!!!!! TELEPORT!!!!!!!!! Can you not read? Quit twisting My words and take responsibility for YOURSELF!!!!
I'm tempting to negrep you. But I won't Dx.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Seeing how the game comes out in like three weeks, I don't think we're getting WiFi. Which sucks, because I really want to fight you guys; noone I know plays KH.

I'm tempting to negrep you. But I won't Dx.

Don't rule anything out. Even if they don't put Wi-Fi in, they could always implement it in the US version. have hope, friend. Have hope!. =D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Small chance, since everyone in Japan has a DS, but I don't think they'd put just something especially for the US, since the game was made in Japan.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Small chance, since everyone in Japan has a DS,

Legitimate stereotype.

but I don't think they'd put just something especially for the US, since the game was made in Japan.

They are the team that's localizing it. They realize that close range coop in the US isn't very probable, for lack of popularity among people who'd rather spend eight hours a day playing Halo. Development teams have implemented things like that to localization of games. I doubt SE Japan would have a problem with it, as it would mean more sales on their end. Not that I'll be paying for the US version, even if I did pre-order my JP copy.

canito_q

Legitimate stereotype.

They are the team that's localizing it. They realize that close range coop in the US isn't very probable, for lack of popularity among people who'd rather spend eight hours a day playing Halo. Development teams have implemented things like that to localization of games. I doubt SE Japan would have a problem with it, as it would mean more sales on their end. Not that I'll be paying for the US version, even if I did pre-order my JP copy.

That means..... there's a chance?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Let's say it doesn't, Isn't there an accesory, like an USB connection thing or something else that makes it ''kinda'' wifi?

No. If it doesn't have Wi-Fi, that just means you can't play with people over the net across the globe. You could still do close-range co-op, but it's not as fun as swapping friend codes and playing with people who know what the hell they're doing. There are several people on here I'd like to play with.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
lol, seems like ignorant Avens has come to defend his helpless friend aka Xenka!..you know i would have taken you more serious if you hadnt called me irritating.... I think you need to watch the trailer again, because Xigbar does NOT teleport next to the heartless...yes he is doing his limit but he is not teleporting. He was always next to the heartless, but due to the tiny screen you cant really see it until rozas goes UP CLOSE

and to the whiny kid called Xenka, please go put a sock in it. You already showed that you had nothing to back up ur assumptions and said you was going to ignore me, so quit refering to me in ur little conversation. Im done with you kids.

Oh no he di'ent.

What assumption are you talking about? Xenka is the man at Kingdom Hearts knowledge so his theories are usually well found even without stating evidence.

Latez Buddy have fun in avoiding "kids" in a G rated game forum.

Anyway. I think it would be weird with Wi fi and I dont get how it would work effectivly unless you get ranks and points maybe. I think whatever it turns out to have will suffice for me

Radon

mofo
Who knows. They might put it in the US/EU version. They put Sephiroth in the US/EU version of KH1.

Btw how did that get in there?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Oh no he di'ent.

What assumption are you talking about? Xenka is the man at Kingdom Hearts knowledge so his theories are usually well found even without stating evidence.

Latez Buddy have fun in avoiding "kids" in a G rated game forum.

Anyway. I think it would be weird with Wi fi and I dont get how it would work effectivly unless you get ranks and points maybe. I think whatever it turns out to have will suffice for me

No need to defend me, _EX. Anyone who watches the trailer can clearly see Xigbar teleport. Most people already knew that he could.

Also, why wouldn't Wi-Fi work? You just have to change your level up panels so that you're the same level as whomever you're playing with. If they can make Wi-Fi work with a god damn Pokémon game than they can certainly make it work with this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like this thread and it's rather lively so I'd simply suggest all people involved to keep the CAPITALS and INSULTS to themselves.
I don't wanna close this, but I will, and when I do, the people that got me to do so will be appropriately penalized.

Good day.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I was planning on waiting to ask you to close it when it finally died down, and since it's still going pretty strong I was hoping we could keep it up a little longer. If it has to be closed, than it has to be closed. Hopefully not now, but if that's necessary, I won't object.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
On the Wi-Fi issue, I'm going to comment on that:

Wifi in the Japanese version wouldn't be too much of a issue, mostly because in Japan, portable gaming like the DS and PSP are usually being played in a so-called 'Get Together' area. That means in a Internet Cafe, a Park or anywhere Public. Game reviewers has commented on that when it comes to Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star, citing 'The game can't be played that way because of cultural habits'.

It's either wi-fi or an underused feature in this case, mostly because the MP is rather suited to Japan than the west.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
On the Wi-Fi issue, I'm going to comment on that:

Wifi in the Japanese version wouldn't be too much of a issue, mostly because in Japan, portable gaming like the DS and PSP are usually being played in a so-called 'Get Together' area. That means in a Internet Cafe, a Park or anywhere Public. Game reviewers has commented on that when it comes to Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star, citing 'The game can't be played that way because of cultural habits'.

It's either wi-fi or an underused feature in this case, mostly because the MP is rather suited to Japan than the west.

Which is exactly what I was saying. They tend to be able to cluster together and play close-range wireless, but we in the west don't have that benefit. If there isn't Wi-Fi in the JP version, I expect they'd implement it in the US version. Or EU/AU I suppose.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Im pretty sure they already announced it would have wi-fi, and if they get it, we will too. And I'll play as Zexion, go Lexicon! And he's amazing and cooltastic.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that it's confirmed to not have long-distance Wi-Fi. Though it does have short-range wireless communication using Wi-Fi, we can't be a hundred percent on the long-distance Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back