• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I'm gonna try each of them at least once, but I'm thinking Zexion, Luxord looks interesting, and maybe Larxene....Possibly Axel or Saix as well (although my one friend has dibs on Axel everytime we play together ^^;....)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm gonna try each of them at least once, but I'm thinking Zexion, Luxord looks interesting, and maybe Larxene....Possibly Axel or Saix as well (although my one friend has dibs on Axel everytime we play together ^^;....)

That's a little beat mean. I'd probably laugh at my friends if they pulled that shit.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
That's a little beat mean. I'd probably laugh at my friends if they pulled that shit.
Well she is an Axel fangirl, so I figure I'll let her have her way on that, I'll win anyway so it doesn't matter xD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would play as Zexion, Xigbar, or Demyx. :D

I picked Zexion for the poll, 'cause he would probably be a LOT of fun to play as. That, or completely boring, but I don't see that happened with how much he can kick you in the face and make you bleed by hitting you in the face with a freakin' book (...okay that doesn't happen but yeah) in ReCoM and KH2FM. STUPID BOOKNERD RAWR >:O

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I would play as Zexion, Xigbar, or Demyx. :D

I picked Zexion for the poll, 'cause he would probably be a LOT of fun to play as. That, or completely boring, but I don't see that happened with how much he can kick you in the face and make you bleed by hitting you in the face with a freakin' book (...okay that doesn't happen but yeah) in ReCoM and KH2FM. STUPID BOOKNERD RAWR >:O

Everyone seems to be picking Zexion. Good thing I kept him on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back