• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHearts35

Why is Zexion so popular

because of his power to make illusion. In KH RECOM, it was hard to beat Zexion due to his movements and stealing cards. IN KH2 FX, it was hard to move fast enough to hit him while being presize on his next movement. Now in KH 358/2 days, he is going to wat he did in the last two games, swift and trickery. That's why he is so popular

KHearts35

I could play many chars for reason: Zemnas- cuz he's hardcore!!!! Axel-depends if there are too must heartless, I could use his powers to blow the heartless out. Xaldin- cuz his attacks are fast and awesome Marluxia- cuz he's too fast, maybe no heartless can catch him Roxas- depends if we can "duel wield" in the game and we can switch keyblades

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Thats riku that smells. Havent you heard knowledge is power. Power isnt everything that stradegy is important which has to do with his gameplay.

Zexion also smells people. In CoM he uses it and mistakes Riku for Xemnas I think

sora88

AXEL!!!! all the way and demyx and possibly xion but not vexen he is a gooch

btw: why isnt vexen on the poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back