• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

Larxene's speed fits my playstyle the most, and I felt she died way to early, She is one of my favorite fights in FM+ which I just finished beating everything in recently. She is fast, strong, and cunning. Plus she is the only female member of organization XIII (prior to Xion).

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Larxene's speed fits my playstyle the most, and I felt she died way to early, She is one of my favorite fights in FM+ which I just finished beating everything in recently. She is fast, strong, and cunning. Plus she is the only female member of organization XIII (prior to Xion).

Plus she's crazy. Gotta love that crazy.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was exitced for playing a female member as well. Two of them :D (That's why I'm doing Aqua's story first in BBS)

I wish Larxene was around a little longer. Like, the whole game..

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I was exitced for playing a female member as well. Two of them :D (That's why I'm doing Aqua's story first in BBS)

I wish Larxene was around a little longer. Like, the whole game..

Xion = Apparently not playable.

I'll do Ven first, then Terra, then Aqua, but let's stay on topic. =]

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
From the looks of the previous scans, there's a great chance she is playable.

For a little bit at least.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
From the looks of the previous scans, there's a great chance she is playable.

For a little bit at least.

A great chance? There's a 100% chance that she joins your party while playing Roxas. There's no real evidence for her playability.

zillagod

A great chance? There's a 100% chance that she joins your party while playing Roxas. There's no real evidence for her playability.

I wouldn't see her as playable espescially since she would just be pretty much the same as Roxas.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Darth Mansex, Xiggy, Demyx, Luxord, Rox, Marly, Saix, Xaldin, Vexen, Zexy, Larxene, Lexeaus?, Xion(if possible), and last but not least, Axel. Got it memorized?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Ooh!! Marluxia! <3
I would love to play as him!
Then probably Roxas, Demyx, and Axel.
Zexion sounds interesting to use though. ^^

I think I might import it just to play as them. xD

An R4 works just as well, but I'll avoid any conversations about piracy, as I'm not sure where the forum stands on it.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Thats one of the reasons I'm considering her too, I usually pick speed over power

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If anything, having the same stats as Roxas improves Xion's chances. Unless it's possible for multiple players to play as the same character at once, Xion provides the means of 2 players having a "mirror match".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back