• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
does Luxord even use his TIME element during fighting?? it will be very pathetic for him to just hit enemies using cards and cards...where is the elements like stop or slowing down enemies????? for someone who has time power, he seems to really SUCK at using it.....

Ultimecia from FF8 was a much better Time based villain than Luxord.

There is no such thing as anything good coming from Final Fantasy VIII, sans Gunblades, of course.

But yes, I'm sure that Luxord will sue some sort of time magic. Anything that he can do, any of the other characters will likely be able to do also.

AzzurroRainrebor

His eyes are cooler than his dreads. Wow. That sounded gay as hell. Eh, oh well.

Luxord doesn't "throw" cards at his enemies, he actually slices the enemies with a hand of cards.

Yes, pretty gay, lol. But his eyes seemed different than the girly eyes the other members had(I may have just sounded gay). Oh, and I wonder can Luxord throw the cards, and manipulate their length and height and weight, and all that other stuff in battle! I should choose Luxord!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Alright, I figured I'd point something out: Zexion seems to like hitting with his book in combat. Don't believe me? Well, I was re-watching a video on the Days JP site, and saw a good deal of it. Just basic, lame, one-handed clubbings with a lexicon. No fun at all. =[

Radon

mofo
LOOOL :36:

Well if your told that a person is going to be fighting with a book how do you think they would hurt their enemy?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
LOOOL :36:

Well if your told that a person is going to be fighting with a book how do you think they would hurt their enemy?

Zexion is supposed to fight by using illusions and sending his enemies own attacks back upon them. His limit break still looks cool but I just don't like the idea of playing with someone who hits with a book. That's even more lame than Luxord. =[

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They had to have implemented immediate short-range fighting, and the Lexicon is Zexion's weapon. It would be pretty redundant to give him the book and then when an enemy got too close, or he was low on energy, have him pull out a dagger from somewhere.
This reminds me of the summoner Klarth from Tales of Phantasia. Could summon all the spirits in the game but when an enemgy got in close range he hit him with his summoning-spell book. Ridiculously low damage, but that's only logical what with the nature of his weapon and overall skills.

It'll only be lame if you won't know how to use him properly, in short. Trust me - no one who played against him in Re:CoM will say he's lame.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
They had to have implemented immediate short-range fighting, and the Lexicon is Zexion's weapon. It would be pretty redundant to give him the book and then when an enemy got too close, or he was low on energy, have him pull out a dagger from somewhere.
This reminds me of the summoner Klarth from Tales of Phantasia. Could summon all the spirits in the game but when an enemgy got in close range he hit him with his summoning-spell book. Ridiculously low damage, but that's only logical what with the nature of his weapon and overall skills.

It'll only be lame if you won't know how to use him properly, in short. Trust me - no one who played against him in Re:CoM will say he's lame.

I'll agree with you there, and I never figured that was what was up. It occurred to me just recently that Demyx seems to fight differently based on his range. When up close to the enemy, he has a fun little habit of beating them with his sitar.(Hitting with a blunt instrument. Get it? Hah hah.) Whereas at a distance he seems to like to stay back and strum his chords, seeming to generate some sort of water based attack. It didn't occur to me that maybe Zexion works the same way.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
I still have yet to play against him in normal CoM. I have to say it wasn't my favourite in the series.

Radon

mofo
Wow that was so long ago I can't remember. But I think it might have been Xigbar- cos I think it would be interesting how he shoots- and Xaldin- because hes badass.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Wow that was so long ago I can't remember. But I think it might have been Xigbar- cos I think it would be interesting how he shoots- and Xaldin- because hes badass.

Look at the poll, the name in Italics is the one you voted for.

Radon

mofo
lol forgot about that. It was Xigbar. Although he was one of the first characters revealed and there are heaps of articles on his gameplay, it still intruigues me. Its hard to know if a person is fun to play from reading an article on the internet.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
lol forgot about that. It was Xigbar. Although he was one of the first characters revealed and there are heaps of articles on his gameplay, it still intruigues me. Its hard to know if a person is fun to play from reading an article on the internet.

He looks okay. He can teleport around in his limit break, which is badass.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'll probably play as Larxene first and then maybe roxas or Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back