• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are they?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

In the White room in the Haunted Mansion( Twilight Town) there are pictures of Sora, Donald, Goofy etc.
All those pictures are memories, meaning they already happened in KHI or COM or 358/2 Days. But there's one picture that seemed interesting (for me at least...) It showed Roxas and Axel standing infront of two other people, by the hair color and clothes I thought they might be Zexion and Xion.

I think the explanation for this is gonna be in 358/2 Days.
But till the game's out what do you think? Who are those two people?

impart

Climb The Sky
well in those scans with Xion and riku Zexion is there, but they never show Zexion and Xion together. but maybe there friends or sompthing?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I remember that picture and I remember that there was somebody in the background, but I don't recall what they looked like. I dunno, maybe it's foreshadowing for people who looked really closely at that stuff.

Key of Valor

The Professor
If Namine wasn't such a terrible artist, the answer would be obvious.

I think they are Zexion and Xigbar.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Ugh, I agree. Take some freaking art classes Namine and stop using crayons the picture never really turns out as aspected. Use some colored pencils or paints or just plain draw and sketch them out.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Xion and Zexion Seems to be logical. Also, anyone ever notice Xion, ZeXion. Ever notice that? I think good ol' Zexy's gonna play a pretty big part in 358/2.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Xion and Zexion Seems to be logical. Also, anyone ever notice Xion, ZeXion. Ever notice that? I think good ol' Zexy's gonna play a pretty big part in 358/2.

I doubt their names has anything to do with the pictures. Their names are most likely a coincedence. We'll just have to wait for the game to explain the story.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Namine always draws like a three year old or really amazingly. It varies.

seed/of/ireland

i remember the picture but for sum reason i've never put much thought 2 it i just thought it was a mission debriefing......i guess if it was anyone we knew then they wouldn't have had thier hoods up......idk

tmp1114

Awards
It riku look his clothes he wear it yellow and i see it a lot when i play it i look closely and it was riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back