• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are the Unknowns?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyeblademaster25

What is the Organization? Why are they connected to the Heartless? Unknowns=Nobody, they are the non-existant ones, The Twilight in between Dark and Light. The Org. is important obviously, but no one actually knows who they are or what their intentions are.

All I know is that Diz is their leader, and he got Riku and Mickey to Join the Org.
Marluxia, Vexen, and Larxene tried to gain control of the Org. by using Namine to change Sora's Memory so he would work with Marluxia to gain control of the Org. It would have worked if Axel had not betrayed Marluxia. So Axel is Loyal to Diz and the Org.

So loyal Axel was defeated by Sora but before he left he claimed that him and Sora are very much alike. So this leads me to the theory that BHK is Sora's other side.

Why? Because BHK is the Unknown in "Deep Dive, another side another Story"

Some people may disagree but the unkown in the ASAS and DD has Oathkeeper and Oblivion. So does BHK when he faces Axel in KH2.

So any replies or theorys are appreciated.

Thanks,
Keyblademaster25

Ansem22

"Marluxia, VEXEN, and Larxene tried to gain control of the Org. by using Namine to change Sora's Memory so he would work with Marluxia to gain control of the Org."

VEXEN? He was loyal to the Organization along with his friends Lexaeus and Zexion; he made the Riku Replica to kill Sora so Marluxia wouldn't be able to use him to take the Org. Only Marluxia and Larxene were the traitors.

A

Audo

DiZ is not confirmed to be the Supieror/Leader of the Org. If you look at it the whole Org was kinda traitors lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
What is the Organization? Why are they connected to the Heartless? Unknowns=Nobody, they are the non-existant ones, The Twilight in between Dark and Light. The Org. is important obviously, but no one actually knows who they are or what their intentions are.

The Org. are a group of shells.
DiZ is Ansem's shell. Ansem was complete when he made the artificial heartless and/or first met the natural heartless.

All I know is that Diz is their leader, and he got Riku and Mickey to Join the Org.
Marluxia, Vexen, and Larxene tried to gain control of the Org. by using Namine to change Sora's Memory so he would work with Marluxia to gain control of the Org. It would have worked if Axel had not betrayed Marluxia. So Axel is Loyal to Diz and the Org.

It was never said he was their leader....just their "Superior". Vexen wasn't in on their plans.

So loyal Axel was defeated by Sora but before he left he claimed that him and Sora are very much alike. So this leads me to the theory that BHK is Sora's other side.

Ummm....I don't get how you would claim this just because they are alike.

Why? Because BHK is the Unknown in "Deep Dive, another side another Story"

No, that early concept DWU who became the BHK by giving him a proper face and removing the coat. The BHK isn't an Unknown anymore. He fights Axel who is loyal and he's just a child who was/is a normal life. *sees the trailer with him on the clock tower and then the trailer where he looks sad at himself*

Some people may disagree but the unkown in the ASAS and DD has Oathkeeper and Oblivion. So does BHK when he faces Axel in KH2.

So? That DWU was an early version that changed into the BHK. DWU = Early Concept/Version, BHK = Current Version.

Kyeblademaster25

OH YEAH! That's right, thanks Ansem22. Vexen made Replica Riku to destroy Sora, but when that failed he challenged Sora himself and was defeated. While weakened Axel finally killed Vexen to gain more of Marluxia's trust. But when Axel was alone he let Namine go to spoil Marluxia's power trip! Thanks again!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ansem22 said:
"Marluxia, VEXEN, and Larxene tried to gain control of the Org. by using Namine to change Sora's Memory so he would work with Marluxia to gain control of the Org."

VEXEN? He was loyal to the Organization along with his friends Lexaeus and Zexion; he made the Riku Replica to kill Sora so Marluxia wouldn't be able to use him to take the Org. Only Marluxia and Larxene were the traitors.
naw u gots dat all wrong olexeaus and zexion r trators also because they wantd 2 use riku in a similar manna 2 da way marluxia wanted 2 use sora and vexen was killed so marluxia wouldnt b suspicious

Kyeblademaster25

Lexaeus and Zexion wanted to use Riku to Protect the Org. Not Take it away!
Oh and thanks for informing me about Diz, I did not understand his role.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: Reverse/Rebirth said:
Zexion: I've identified the scent. It's Riku.

Vexen: Riku? But Riku is gone! He and that king were lost when they ventured
beyond the door to darkness. How could he have escaped?

Zexion: Riku once shouldered the darkness. Perhaps that made him half-dark.

Vexen: And that's why you mistook him for the Superior. Fascinating... The dark
power given to Riku facilitated his escape from the realm of darkness.
One with ties to both the Keyblade and the powers of darkness... This
merits further research.

Zexion: What I want to know is why Riku appeared here in Castle Oblivion.

Vexen: Ha! That's simple. His existence resonates with that of another hero.
Sora came, so Riku followed.

Zexion: Sora's in the castle?

Vexen: Yes, he and his companions arrived earlier. By now that dog Marluxia is
already using Naminé to meddle with Sora's heart.

Zexion: Interesting. I had no idea.

Vexen: I don't think Marluxia plans to hand Sora over, but...he can play his
little game. If he gets Sora, then we need only acquire Riku. If he
truly is like the Superior, then we will be untouchable!

Learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back