• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who are the three knights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
no one really knows who the knights are, some thought they were "chasers" at first but the soldiers are all new characters and the bhs is not roxas, even thought they have an uncanny resemblance

TWTNW

Um to possibly disprove something he may hate Xeahnort because really the soldiers name is different and the bad guy possibly changed his name dunno.:cursing:

Edit:A new story awaits the awekining what if they focus on someone being awaken maybe the Blond Haired Soldier dunno.

Last edited:

KHfreakfan

I challenge all of your theories. Did you ever notice that the enigmatic solider had a striking resemblence to xaldin and at the end of the trailer his eyes flare just like xaldins. I think this may suggest that KH3 may involve the organiztion members real counterparts before thay became heartless. This is going on the theory that KH3 takes place in the past

bladed asassin

I challenge all of your theories. Did you ever notice that the enigmatic solider had a striking resemblence to xaldin and at the end of the trailer his eyes flare just like xaldins. I think this may suggest that KH3 may involve the organiztion members real counterparts before thay became heartless. This is going on the theory that KH3 takes place in the past

i agree cuz i heard that xigbar was also related to one of the 5 people in the secret trailor.. with exception of mickey

A

AlienStitch

Technicly(sp?), it was Riku who was chosen. Hence the whole "You were just the delivery boy." line in KH1. Riku gave it up in Destiny Islands when he opened his heart to darkness. Sora was the one with the second strongest heart.

It was already confirmed, they are defninatly not Sora Riku and Kairi.

I knew that but Sora was still chosen duhh, I was only proving the point that its not gunna be there parents.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
But doesn't Sora have a Heartless?

I mean if he had a Nobody doesn't he have to have a Heartless?
Or because he turned into one does that mean he doesn't?

But that wouldn't make sense since when someone with a strong heart loses their heart a Nobody is born and a Heartless like Xehanort's is born as well right?

Dark BHK

now i get it the one one who looks like roxas he's name is ven and the girl name is aqua and the ES is the real xehanort i think

Water Dancer

I still go with the "Creators" therory. Two of them went to light (F.S and B.H.S) and two went to darkness (E.S and U.E.M) but E.S returned from the darkness. thats y his eyes glow gold. exactly like U.E.M's and Roxas's in the deep dive trailer who lived in the darkness. Also in the first kh3 trailer there is a four way crossroad. another part of the creator theroy that each goes there separate ways down the crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back