• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who are the three knights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark BHK

hi guys long time no see
anyway who are those three knights?
i think one of them is sora's father and the one who looks like roxas is roxas heartless

K

Kam_Axel

i think the three knights are the same as riku, sora, and kairi. the one who got frozen is i think the same as sora and the girl is kairi and the one that opens his heart to darknes is the same as riku

Henskie

I'm Batman
Well the theory about ES being Xehanort is wrong because when you rechallenge the ES in FM he says he hates Xehanort

A

AlienStitch

OK if one more person says its there parents just go and die in a hole, seriously It is not there parents or we would have had more than 'Sora, dinner's ready' from them, plus the keyblade didnt choose sora because his mum had one he was specially chosen XD

shadow_soraxiii

i doubt its sora riku and kairi.....mickey was watching from afar....dont u think hed rush 2 help if it were them? i mean rly it has 2 be a new set of characters...also by ansem ur talking about the real ansem or xehanort's heartless?

Nobodys Angel

OK if one more person says its there parents just go and die in a hole, seriously It is not there parents or we would have had more than 'Sora, dinner's ready' from them, plus the keyblade didnt choose sora because his mum had one he was specially chosen XD

Technicly(sp?), it was Riku who was chosen. Hence the whole "You were just the delivery boy." line in KH1. Riku gave it up in Destiny Islands when he opened his heart to darkness. Sora was the one with the second strongest heart.

i doubt its sora riku and kairi.....mickey was watching from afar....dont u think hed rush 2 help if it were them? i mean rly it has 2 be a new set of characters...also by ansem ur talking about the real ansem or xehanort's heartless?

It was already confirmed, they are defninatly not Sora Riku and Kairi.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
No one knows who they are yet >.>
All we know is that there's a Blonde Haired Soldier, the Blue Haired Girl, and the Enigmatic Soldier.
Many are speculating that two of them are the "Lost Two" but other than that, there's really not enough information out yet, to figure out who they really are.
Apparently their names were supposedly "released", but it's hard to tell whether it was from a reasonable source.
Also, they ARE NOT Sora, Riku, and Kairi, since Nomura stated that the characters in the Secret Movie would be entirely NEW characters.

[√]Genuflect

That cant be those two cause Nomura said that theyre completely *NEW* characters!Maybe the King wan to help but ES said he'll take care of it.

Dark BHK

the ES is xehanort look at ansem's hair style then look at the ES hair style its the same

Dark BHK

the ES is xehanort look at ansem's hair style the look at the ES hair style its the same

Kilika

you can't say they are the same based on hair. the BHS looks like roxas but nomura has confirmed that he isn't. so just wait and see what nomura says about ES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back