• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are some of the most tenured people on the forum? Shoutout

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Registered back in 2005, since KH2 released I haven't logged on in forever. There was a Keyblade game on the forum, a Rap Battle Thread, crazy theories for Another Side Another Story, etc.

Just seeing who was on here around that time. See if any of the old homies are still on here.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
The rap battle thread is still sorta a thing, just 3 frequent posters.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
how’s it hanging, my man darien probably wants to reminisce with you lol welcome back

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Lol it's been quite a minute. I see the forum hasn't died at all - good for y'all. I still use to be obsessed with that key blade game that was on here though.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I'm no veteran but I'm curious about that keyblade game thing? What's it about?
faec4591551d098089f86cf4319a7fc6426ed974_128.gif

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Shoutout to 13 year old me who was obsessed with being edgy and rp'd.
May he RIP.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it was the inferno rpg. i joined the forums during its last breath, i remember doing a quest for goofy.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I had some former account ages ago that I may have posted on 2 or 3 times, back when the inferno RPG still existed. I used to lurk and read often, but it's been so long that I don't remember the username or any details about the account. I posted so infrequently that it likely doesn't matter anyway, but I once existed under another account that I have no other real connection to.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I've been here for a while...
I registered in 2007 but i guest stalked the forums for like 2-3 year before that. Way back when the site was called KH2.net and I used to download music from the soundtrack from the main page (apparently that section had nothing to do with the main site tho...). The Keyblade game was widely used but i never really got into it. There was a time when a lot of users used IRC clients to chat it up...

It actually shocking that I spent so much time checking in on a forum over the years...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
wishing you posted in the rap thread

we need a new face to burn

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
why do we need him when you get shit on every time you post bruh

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
That keyblade game was kinda dope

Dman2.1

I was Dman2.0 many years ago, but I no longer have access to that account or the email I signed up with. If you happen to remember the ultimate muffin battle, that was my main playground here.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
i cant remember a keyblade game but i do recall when you could play triple triad here

idk whose bright idea that was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back