• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who all wants BBS for the PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

Well, it might get a re-release on the PS3...

...in 2021. And by then, we'll probably have PS5s. Until then, look into getting a PSP, because your chances are as slim as us getting Final Mixes.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Send me a screenshot because I have NEVER seen any 360 or PS3 graphics that are as good as the BBS secret ending. They can get close... but definitely not THAT good.

If the PS2 could do it, I'm sure the PS3 could.
They just wont because it's not the right art style for KH.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't even see the benefit of spreading the games over so many platforms. Unless you count:

A. KH fans will be forced to buy all those platforms, much to the pleasure of the companies who make those platforms
B. If they release games on every platform, the people who have those platforms as opposed to PS2 might try the KH games for the platform they have and get hooked. Which in turn may cause them to join the platform buying frenzy so they can play the other games.
Nomura gets requested by Nintendo to make games for them; hence CoM, Days and KH3D. Also since they were working on Versus, the PSP made sense for BBS to fall onto.

Key to Truth

Awards
If the PS2 could do it, I'm sure the PS3 could.
They just wont because it's not the right art style for KH.

PS2 couldn't, those were prerendered videos

Send me a screenshot because I have NEVER seen any 360 or PS3 graphics that are as good as the BBS secret ending. They can get close... but definitely not THAT good.

If PS3 can handle this in-game:
2lxgifm.jpg

It can handle this:
kingdomhearts2knight2latc8.jpg

At least in my opinion. They CAN, but they WON'T. That would be too much work, making models of such details takes forever, literally.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I agree. I really don't see whats so great about the PS3 anyway.

I find you staement espacially hialariouse seeing as how you've a PSN account also I can't wait for KH3 to come out on the PS3 & bieng of top graphical quality, I'll laugh in the face of everyone of you who didnt beleive

Last edited:

Raebus

I also have a ps3 and have the opinion that it isn't this all dancing, super graphic creating console that many proclaim it to be. So, does this mean my post is hilarious too? Also, I'll be rolling my eyes when you laugh at everyone who weren't KH3 on the ps3 believers.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What the jesus christ are you talking about. Any graphics in Kingdom Hearts that have been high-quality are all computer generated, and are totally independent of the actual console running the game.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
What the jesus christ are you talking about. Any graphics in Kingdom Hearts that have been high-quality are all computer generated, and are totally independent of the actual console running the game.

Exactly.

Just look at games like GoW3, AC Brotherhood, FFXIII, Last Guardian, and Dead Space 2 in 1080p and compare them to the CGI of the secret endings and such in KH.

Compare these, processed and drawn by the game as it goes along:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

To this, which only had to be produced once, and which likely had weeks or even months spent on it:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex999

if u were to pick the best looking games of all time i would say most of them are in ps3.

.uncharted 2
.uncharted 3
.gran turismo 5 (literally looks better than the real thing)
.killzone 2
.killzone 3
.last guardian
.heavy rain
.FF13

multiplatform and xbox worthy mentions-

crysis 2 (supposedly will boast best graphics ever seen)
portal 2
halo reach
gears of war 3

EDIT: some screens of which i think will be the best
Uncharted-3-Screens_12-09-10.jpg

Gran-Turismo-5-1405.jpg

48ac47ef996d1_featured_without_text_killzone_2_top.jpg

www.totalvideogames.com_83575_66104__size_655_1500.jpg

crysis2screen103042010580.jpg

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I always figured that a game like BBS would've been much fit for the PS3. They defintely could've done a lot more and expanded the game just a bit more. How much information/data/etc can the PS3 disc store compared to the previous generations and the PSP.

PS3 games are stored on blu-rays. Assuming that KH3 is on a single-layer disc akin to 1 and 2, that's 5 times the data, give or take, and over twelve times the amount of data on a UMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back