• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who all wants BBS for the PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
I like to know if there is anyone besides me who really wants BBS for the PS3. I just don't understand why they had start by releasing it on the PSP first. I can't just go out and buy a PSP just to get the game, it will be a big waste of money. Do not forget that the game that started it all was released for the PS2 and I own a PS3 that plays both PS1 and PS2 games. If any of you have an idea when it would hopefully be made for the PS3, please let me know. Better yet, if any of you know ways asking the makers of the game to somehow release it for the PS3, please let me know that too. Also let me know if there is a way to download BBS on the PS3. I can't wait to hear your suggestions.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ugh, never. I don't want to see BBS ever on a PS3. They should be working on new games.

Just rent or borrow a PSP from someone.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
BBS was orignally supposed to be on PS2, just putting that out there.
But they shouldn't be working on that. That only thing they have to work on right now is KH3D, and whatever is being planned for the 10th Anniversary. Then after those, Mystery Game (which could be the 10th Anniversary thing) and KH3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So basically you're saying that because you don't have access to a PSP to play BBS, you think it was a ridiculous idea to put it on the PSP in the first place, and think it'd be better if it were on a system you actually have.

Yea- no. Save yourself the time and effort and just buy/rent/borrow a PSP.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That would be neat if it were but I'd rather have Nomura spend his time on new games; also, you can get cords to connect the PSP to your TV... so it isn't bad.

impart

Climb The Sky
naaaah. if that were to happen then I would have bought a PSP for almost nothing.
id like to go onwards and focus on KH3 being on the PS3. no RE:BS for me

Martin364

I just hoping for a psp emualtor or an item/device that can make a ps3 play psp games

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Usually when people want something for another system, it's because they don't own it. So I'll stick with it being on PSP.

d_fallen_1

It would be lovely to have an HD variation similar to Re: CoM. But really, all people need to do is hook up the psp onto the system and "hey look!" Birth by Sleep on the PS3.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I like to know if there is anyone besides me who really wants BBS for the PS3. I just don't understand why they had start by releasing it on the PSP first. I can't just go out and buy a PSP just to get the game, it will be a big waste of money. Do not forget that the game that started it all was released for the PS2 and I own a PS3 that plays both PS1 and PS2 games. If any of you have an idea when it would hopefully be made for the PS3, please let me know. Better yet, if any of you know ways asking the makers of the game to somehow release it for the PS3, please let me know that too. Also let me know if there is a way to download BBS on the PS3. I can't wait to hear your suggestions.

I like how you imply that because YOU can't/won't buy a PSP, Square is going to drop everything they're doing to appease you. Priceless.

Crystal

Silver Member
I not really prefer BBS to be in PS3. It already very cool in PsP.
If KH series gonna had a game in PS3, i would like to be a new game :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Bringing Birth by Sleep successfully to the PlayStation 3 would take a year or more, and I'm sure many of us will agree that time is better spent getting projects like KH3D out of the way so major installments like KH3 can become the group's sole focus.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Maybe for the tenth anniversary or something. Otherwise, the time's better spent on other projects. However, my reasoning for wanting to see BBS on the PS3 has to do with this: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 PS3 VS PSP Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Walkthrough Part 19.5 KH2 Secret Ending

Look at how much better it might look on the PS3. Like I said, if they can't re-release the first two games (preferably the Final Mix versions) for the tenth anniversary, I'd take Birth By Sleep on the PS3 as a substitute, since it was after all, made during the PS3 gen and it's a main game (KH0). If KH3 won't be out until late PS3 gen or even the PS4 gen, why can't we at least have BBS on the PS3 between now and then?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I didn't have a PSP when BBS was announced. What did I do? I BOUGHT ONE. QVC usually has bundles available with payment plans (that's how I got mine), so it's not really difficult to do.

I agree with everyone else that converting BBS to a PS3 would take time to do, and that time could better be spent working on more important things, like KH3D, the mystery game, and KH3.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I agree with everyone else that converting BBS to a PS3 would take time to do, and that time could better be spent working on more important things, like KH3D, the mystery game, and KH3.

Sure, it would, but couldn't they do it as a side project? (like making Days and Coded alongside BBS) Personally, I'd like to see HD versions of either the first two games or KH3 for the tenth anniversary, since it seems KH3 won't be out by then. My point is if they have multiple teams, why can't they just have one work graphically updating KH1/ KH2 or BBS for a PS3 re-release and the others working the 3D, the Mystery Game (unless it's more of code name for the tenth anniversary project) and/ or KH3? Besides, updating the graphics shouldn't take that many people, especially when compared to doing everything else for an entire new game.

Realm Walker

I think it's too late to remake BBS for PS3 now, as that won't be fair to the people who bought a PSP + BBS.

Raebus

I'm not saying it's a good idea but what about those who DON'T have a psp? It might be unfair for those who bought a psp especially for birth by sleep but try thinking of those who haven't.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm not saying it's a good idea but what about those who DON'T have a psp? It might be unfair for those who bought a psp especially for birth by sleep but try thinking of those who haven't.

I love how we're still talking as if fairness has anything to do with this. Grow the hell up folks, you sound pathetic. =/

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If one wants to go that way...what's about the people who don't have a PS2 for KH 1/2?
What's about Australian/Russian/European players who can't have Re: CoM?
What's about those players who don't have a DS for Days/Re: Coded?

It's easy to say then buy the system...if one has not the money for it, meh, what then?

However, as pointed out with the above list, it's unrealistic and won't really be economically relevant for SE.
If they really would have wanted that they wouldn't have gone multi-platform in the first place...since it's a interconnected story they should have sticked that series to PS2 and PS3 and never started all this GBA, PSP and DS crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back