• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who´s the strongest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who?s the strongest

• marluxia

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • roxas

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • xemnas (2)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • demyx

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • xaldin

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • xemnas(1)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • never fought them

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • they?re all too hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they?re way too easy

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The 2nd Xemnas data battle was the hardest for me

Lexaeus is the easiest

HEY BTW does demyx had any reaction command cuz i couldnt see any in the battle data against him

Yeah when he says "Aint it a blast?", you can use a reaction command and sing into your keyblade while Demyx plays his sitar

xine0

havent had the pleasure of playing kh2fm+ so i chose i who i thought was hardest in kh2. =/ sry for not being open minded lol

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Demyx. It only gave me two tries just to kick his ass and he was the longest to fight other than Xemnas V2 (who took a little shorter and on the first try), because of that time limit and clones thing. Why??!! He's supposed to be the weakest yet you have to use a strategy or just go crazier than usual just to beat him? Well, at least he WAS easier to beat on the second try :p

Wait, no. Let me think a little more...replace Xemnas V2 with Demyx and then Xemnas V2 with Roxas. There's your answer in that short little rant there. He was pretty hard too. I forgot that it took more than strategy just to beat Roxas, especially with all those health bars combo with the fact that you can't get near him without getting really hurt almost all the time too. Roxas first, Demyx second, and Xemnas third. That's ranking for you.

Last edited:

Superschlock

Awards
If you are on the same dificulty in KH2, its not really different from KH2FM+

hiddenblade

I agree with Misruk even through I dont have kh2 FM+ and I havent fought all the bosses.5 times. 5 I almost had him beat each time I did wild dance but I could never click trialngal fast enough just as i was about to throw the last clone sorry times up game over:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
C

Colours

I agree with Misruk even through I dont have kh2 FM+ and I havent fought all the bosses.5 times 5 I almost had him beat each time I did wild dance but I could never click trialngal fast enough just as i was about to throw the last clone sorry times up game over:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Why are you so mad.
FM+ will still be around for you to get.

Superschlock

Awards
Yeah, its not like S-E is gonna recall them and destroy them in a blazing inferno >:D

Apollo

Silver Member
It is obvious who is the strongest! xemnas. I mean he is #1 after all.

C

Colours

Marluxia was too hard v.v, but i did him in the end.
Thanx you. Someone with experience, Marluxia kept hitting me, leading to the 1 more deaf.
It is obvious who is the strongest! xemnas. I mean he is #1 after all.

Just because he's number1 doesn't that he is the strongest. But I agree, he is tough though.
Yeah, its not like S-E is gonna recall them and destroy them in a blazing inferno >:D

Exactly. ;3

Bananana

VOTE DEMYX!!!!
VOTE DEMYX!!!!

All the other Members have weakenings.As follows:

Xemnas(2):when he shoots those big balls at you ,you can regain your MP fully

Marluxia:he just dont casts any damage!!!

Roxas:you can block all of his attacks and then he freezes for a second

Last edited:
C

Colours

The only to why he is strong is because he has clones. Also he can control water very good at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back