• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whitney Houston Dies at 48

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Whatever the cause of death is I'll be shocked if it wasn't drug related seriously.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
TWAS THE ILLUMINATE!!!!!!!!

Always sad to hear about an icon passing, even though I never really listened to her music. R.I.P.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Suddenly, EVERYONE'S A WHITNEY FAN!

Sad that she died and all, but people need to stop saying things like "omg i was such a huge fan" when they likely barely even listened to her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I grew up with Whitney so I don't feel like a "bandwagon" fan xD I even have three of her cds (like the old stuff) (THIS IS THE HEARTBREAK HOTEL~ <3) so...yeah. I'm not all sad, though. I mean, wow...she's dead but I'm not about to cry.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, true that not everyone is a bandwagon fan, most certainly. I was speaking in general.

Oh and I love the F+tM lyrics in your sig. :p

I know, I just felt like I needed to at least explain my own feelings rofl

haha, thanks! It's one of my favorite songs from her Ceremonials album

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Thats just terrible, 48 she only a little bit older then my mum way to young to die
another increible performer lost to us
i hope the naaacp and the grammys do a tribute to her
she alredy recognized during black history month

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I know I should say that I feel bad, but to be quite frank, I don't. I mean, yeah it's sad that she died, but seriously? She was a drug addict for god's sake. Even if she did get off it for a while, she's still an addict. Just like Shin said, I wouldn't be surprised if this was drug-related. But hey, at least she gave us one last performance a few years ago.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, you can't really feel bad for her - she's dead and doesn't know what's going on. But the fact that she was a drug addict won't make her daughter feel any better about not having a mother. I didn't know Whitney personally, so it doesn't affect me. I didn't know her music, either. But I don't see how doing drugs means that your family and loved ones can't be sad that you died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back