• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'White Heartless'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Moo

err...any of you ever watched ASAS or DD? there are 2 organisation members fighting off heartless (Dual wielder and blindfolded riku) so i seroiusly doubt that the organisation are using the heartless...I think that the dusks are the direct enemy of the organisation and are using sora as part of their "plan".

Secret Nobody

I Live In sweden in a little town called "wingfie
X DoubleSunday said:
I like what secret nobody said about dusk being the body's of those who lost their heart, since they were in twilight town (also in hollow bastion but focus here for a sec.) Just because they are in twilight town and are twilight doesn't mean they have to stay there, same with heartless, started in hollow bastion (as said in the game) and could be controlled. So I agree, not saying it's right i'm jsut syaing I agree. We don't know what's right until info. from SE is released, until then, nobody is really right....

well thank you very much:)
i hold on to my theory so long until we know if that is true or not... nobody knows exacly what or who they are yet..until kh2 is coming on sale and we can play it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
If you're going to talk that way, then why even talk about KH2? Usually we talk about these things because we want to, even if we 'fight'

Anyways, back on topic, i'm pretty sure they are somehow used by the organization, either that or they're related with the organization. (Since I noticed one type of them has a symbol that's always seen on unknowns on it's head, the weird cross-looking thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back