• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

White Heartless in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Sweetie

Website
www.myspace.com
Are we sure that the white stretchy heartless dudes are really heartless? cuz the symbols dont match.
KH1 the black heartless had a heart like symbol, but these guys have that cross like thingy...*shrugs*:confused:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
we never said they were heartless there called different there dusk.

Sora KHMaster

they are referred to as the nobodies or the non-excistent ones there sort of like the organization. they are thought to also possibly be an enemy between light and darkness twilight

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Just look at the site info there controlled by the organization.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yes the Organization controls the nobodies. from what we know. also every member controls a different type of nobody so there are 13 types of nobodies i guess. lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Don't triple post use edit who said all org members had symbols on there chest they want to keep rikus role a secret and not spoil the game.

Keji

wait.. I'm confused myself now.. are they called nobody.. or dusks?
i thought the nobodies were the 13th order and the dusks were the monsters (or vice versa?)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they are called the dusk from what we can tell

they aren't heartless they are the bodys of those that have been eaten by the heartless so technically they are neos but unlike the others they didn't keep there memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back