• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

white creatures in com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nighthawkmk2

hi i have a question about the final boss fight in com with sora where you fight the white thingy with marluxia on top of it.

I heard they were called dusk or something along those lines
i think it maybe a dusk it has the symbol right on it's forehead
and it has a few matching charictoristics

can someone please clarify this for me :confused:

~NGD OMEGA~

First of all, COM Forum dude.

Also, yes, it has been noted that the thing he rides is like the Dusk, because, from what I can figure, the Dusk, in essence, work for the Organization because they both are simply nonexistant. Also, it should be noted that under the helmet of the creature is a head that hasn't been explained as of yet. Could be that the Dusk really do take souls instead of hearts, and that head is the form of the soul taken, but I could be wrong.

D

Dark Seeker

I didnt get far but im almost there sorry for the spam.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ansem26736 said:
anyway, the thing marluxia was riding did look like a white heartless. But theres no proof that it is and there is also a possibility that its not, for instance when you knock off the arms or whatever you want to call it.

DUSK ARE NOT HEARTLESS!!!!!

And i think putting it in as a final boss was just a teaser for KH2. I mean we could have just fought Marluxia but we didn't...we fought a dusk....

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
I'm sorry to get this off topic...but has anyone besides me noticed that some of the Dusk has zippers....Especially that big one. It has a LARGE zipper.

Sora101101

yeah its a dusk. i have a feeling that BHK is the other side of Soras heart. when ( or if) KH2 comes out and someone finishes the game, go ahead. prove me wrong

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I can't really see the symbol on the front of his mech, but it does slightly look like the Dusk symbol. And I think it's just a machine that was thrown in, and wasn't meant for people to believe as a teaser.

D

doomweasel

I just thought it was a space ship. I didn't see any head or anything like that. I'll have to re-beat the game and have another look at it.

A

Audo

Isn't a Dusk the name for the smaller white ones? Like the one BHK was chasing. and whats this about them having a head under their helmets? but ya i believe that is one of those white creatures you battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back