• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► White Chicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Twin_Phoenix X

Hi im a 14 yr old black teen with an obcession for rock music. I was wondereing if any one could give me any advice or tips for attracting white girls. I just have a craving for them (dont ask y I just do). No racist comments plz thanks.:thumbsup:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Lawl.

Well, theres no sure way. The best you could do is be yourself, and hope the girl that finds you interesting is just your type.

I have a white girlfriend, but I mean, ya know theres no way to force a connection unless a connection is there regardless of skin color.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hi im a 14 yr old black teen with an obcession for rock music. I was wondereing if any one could give me any advice or tips for attracting white girls. I just have a craving for them (dont ask y I just do). No racist comments plz thanks.:thumbsup:

Uh, there's really no tips I can give you. Except try talking to them and be yourself. And try not to sound boring.

When you're twenty like me, the only way to get the twenty year old white girls is either a lot of muscle or a lot of green( not 5's or 10's. 50's and 100's).<<----That only applies in my area...I think.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
There are a lot of white girls who love black guys. and love rock music.

Just be yourself, and wait for the right one really.

Of course I wouldn't know....I'm an asian girl!

but who cares about race really. I like ALL GUYS!!! and I LOVE rock music.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
coming from a white girl: alot of my friends like black guys and they love rock music. but some of them are traditional and only like white guys. for me i dont really care....some white guys are a little bland. so it depends. you should try to talk to a few white girls and they might end up liking you.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I knew this white girl who only like black guys. it was kinda weird... anyway, don't loose hope. while people generally try to be welcoming to all, interracial relationships are still kind of a new thing when you think about it, and some people still might not be comfortable with it. As long as you actually like the girl though, go for it.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
This thread is full of lol.

There is really no way to attract a certain race...

Zaraki

im black and I personally like white girls a little more then black girls only because were I live alot the black girls I know are gold digging hoes or they act way too ghetto for my taste lol but you know maybe when I move out my opinion will change.

Q

Banned
Actually............there is.

You = stupid

What, by caring around money you think they'll be convinced they can be paid for sex and then get attracted? Or wtf? You are quite sad, very very sad, Puck.

Honestly.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, grow some sex appeal. That might help.

Does she nessicarily have to be white? *sigh*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Um. I'm kinda confused here. Considering I'm a girl I wouldn't exactly have tips for you on that.. o.o

And this is really going to offend people with different races, just FYI.

Puck

You = stupid

What, by caring around money you think they'll be convinced they can be paid for sex and then get attracted? Or wtf? You are quite sad, very very sad, Puck.

Honestly.

No. You don't pay them, idiot. They just get attracted because of the money. That's how it works in my area. You don't force it by paying them. They'll get ticked off. They will automatically get attracted because of the fact you have lots of money. If you don't have lots of money then you're screwed and they will not even think twice on going out with you or even being your friend. I've learned that in the real world, it's not about how much of a good guy you are or how well you treat a girl, that only will make most women hate you. It's about dollar signs and muscle. Silly, I know. But that's what I've noticed. It mainly applies to white women.

Oh also, most women of all races hate nice men. So if you're nice and are always a real gentlemen to the ladies, you're screwed. Screwed up big time.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
wow your life sucks. while money is nice to have, that isn't the only thing you need to attract people, and its not even really necessary. chances are, you are attracting the wrong people if they only pay attention to you because of your wallet.

Puck

^I once thought as you do. But I learned the dark truth. Money out weighs everything. And being a nice guy won't get you anywhere except a mountain of scorn and a quick swift rejection. Plus if you have a female best friend she'll abandon you in a snap. The world isn't like KH where the girl will be friends with the nice guy and fall in love with him. No. It's not even close.

Q

Banned
^I once thought as you do. But I learned the dark truth. Money out weighs everything. And being a nice guy won't get you anywhere except a mountain of scorn and a quick swift rejection. Plus if you have a female best friend she'll abandon you in a snap. The world isn't like KH where the girl will be friends with the nice guy and fall in love with him. No. It's not even close.

LOL!

I pity you. :< Continue living in that neighborhood where, you know, everyone's basically stupid. Money does NOT weigh out everything, in fact. The girls in your town must be so desperate they'll go out with jerks with money, amirite?

And what? Don't be polite? Smack her around, call her names, have sex with her and leave her there in the morning? I mean, you shouldn't be super uptight, but come on now.

and as Silh says, CHRIST, you're twenty and you're still single? Maybe that's your problem.

Puck

When I attempt to hook up with a girl again, it won't be in my area. It will be out of area. The women here are seriously retarded and their philosophy on how men should be is twisted.

My cousin, who is a white girl, is the complete opposite of every girl in my area. She gives me hope. Hope that someday I might meet a nice girl like her who doesn't have a soul desire for a jerk or loads of money.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
So if you're nice and are always a real gentlemen to the ladies, you're screwed. Screwed up big time.

According to this, apparently all women want to date a jackass. Shows how much you know, and it proves that you're just as shallow and idiotic as the women you THINK only care about money. Sure, they'll be attracted by the loads of money. Who wouldn't? That's just human to want money. But once the woman starts dating the guy with a bunch of money, she'll leave him just as she sees how much of a jerk he is. (That is, if he is a jerk. Not all guys with money are assholes.)

So, in conclusion, you're 20 years old. Start acting like one.

Puck

^That brings up a sick game that occurs in my area. They will pretend they hate the jerk, dump him, and then find the nearest nice guy and take all their anger out on him thus making his days more dreadful. After they successfully made nice guy's life hell, they will go back to the jerk. But remember, that is only in my area.

In conclusion, I will remain single until I get out of this area and find actual normal women. It will be so refreshing to meet a girl who isn't a heartless, deceitful, backstabbing bi***.

Last edited:

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com

yeah, i don't play this game (which leads to the question, WTF am i here? i own Xbox 360). In any event, that is so false that its not even funny. my female friends stick with me.

If anything, i've seen less of my female friends and such because of my job. Money does not attract new friends either. I can go waiving around $50 and no one would be interested.

no one said being a nice guy wins. it usually doesn't, because nice guys have no clue what they are doing (which includes myself). Money is not the reason nice guys fail. If a nice guy had an extra franklin, i fail to see how it improoves his odds.

so yeah, the people you know are greedy. find new friends elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back