• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whisper video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilverSurfer

i thought it was good, i saw some clips ive never seen before too

GuardianSora

I thought that it was ok too. But one thing though..........I can see it but I had to download it...it's ok though it was still good!^_^ 10/10

My Dark Side

well It was quite good... you should work the timing a little more but you are headin to the right way, and using gameplay fragments was really odd but nice

jk4eva

Thanks! :) I did this on Saturday, it didn't take me long. Actually Darkside, I really didn't consider that all videos should be filled with FMVs, but anyways I thought it would be cool to have something different, you know? And I will definitely improve on future vids.

My Dark Side

HEHE well I made few videos myself so I know more or less things about it... but your first was much better than mine^^

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
jk have u checked my hellbound one out yet?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
So JK hows the ratings going for your vid. Are they around 3/5?? If so my statement of it being decent was good lol. BTW did u ever dl mine yet????

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
yea i didnt notice that till after i was done.. The only part that was suppose to be repetative was when sora gets knocked down by the white heartless. It was suppose to be like foreshadowing until the part where it says "Maxi was seriously wounded..but the soul still goes.... Final battle Fight"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back