• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Youtubers did you unsubscribe from and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
The Amazing Atheist.

He's a funny guy, and his videos on many subject matters are pretty accurate, albeit excessively rude at times. I suppose I'm just used to that sense of humor, though. However, I came to a point where I could no longer let his anti-feminist stances slide. It astounds me that he speaks (or at least did speak, I haven't watched him in years now) so much truth on LGBT issues, but just straight-up doesn't get feminism at all (these things just go hand in hand for me, like the reason transgender people face so much nonsense is rooted in a misogynistic society. It's common sense) and then becomes a complete and total jerk about it. And I don't mean his standard 'jerk' shtick he has going on. Clearly this is who he really is.

I had it. Especially since the atheist community has a problem with misogyny and I won't stand for that at all. A lot of women who don't believe in God don't even call themselves atheists because of this problem. I don't like that. We shouldn't hand the title over to them.
I can understand your stance. I really didn't like his stance on murder victims getting less recognition than their murderers. He used Jeffrey Dahmer as a reference.

I do know some female atheists like JaclynGlenn. I believe she is friends with TheAmazingAtheist. I have also watched ShoeOnHead occasionally. I do occasionally watch Blaire White, she is a transgender Youtuber.

I do disagree with JaclynGlenn on how she is handling the recent Onision and Blaire White drama. For those that don't know, Onision has his own forum where anyone can send their pictures to him. Most of those pictures are from girls that are under the age of seventeen, the youngest from I heard was eleven. The pictures are controversial because most of them are in their undergarments and have Onision written somewhere on their bodies.

Onision's argument is that the images aren't provocative because they are showing the same amount of skin as at a swimming pool. Onision said he is doing this to promote body positivity.

He has gotten drama from a lot of his fans because some of them have parents, siblings, and other relatives that have contacted Onision to take their underage relatives out of the videos. However, Onision continues with his controversial videos and berates his critics including Blaire White. Blaire White was criticizing Onision because she is saying that Onision is exploiting these minors.

I disagree with JacylnGlenn because she has looked at the images of the minors and said that they were fully dressed but the problem with that is that Onision is still using those images for profit. He should have at least contacted the parents for their approval or to double check if they were old enough to be in his videos.

Maybe, I am being stupid as usual and going where I shouldn't be going in how parents' involvement in their kids' lives.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The Amazing Atheist.

He's a funny guy, and his videos on many subject matters are pretty accurate, albeit excessively rude at times. I suppose I'm just used to that sense of humor, though. However, I came to a point where I could no longer let his anti-feminist stances slide. It astounds me that he speaks (or at least did speak, I haven't watched him in years now) so much truth on LGBT issues, but just straight-up doesn't get feminism at all (these things just go hand in hand for me, like the reason transgender people face so much nonsense is rooted in a misogynistic society. It's common sense) and then becomes a complete and total jerk about it. And I don't mean his standard 'jerk' shtick he has going on. Clearly this is who he really is.

I had it. Especially since the atheist community has a problem with misogyny and I won't stand for that at all. A lot of women who don't believe in God don't even call themselves atheists because of this problem. I don't like that. We shouldn't hand the title over to them.

On the one hand, if you're a feminist, then be proud. I'm personally an egalitarian, and don't stand eye-to-eye with the 3rd wave feminist movement all that much, but respect some of the work they've done, but let me say one thing: atheist means you don't believe in god. It does not mean anything else. Like, it literally does not. I hate it when people equate atheists as being part of the Atheist+ movement automatically, and I also don't like how people equate atheist to mean more than what it means now. Atheist shouldn't be used as a political stance, it's simply a lack of belief in a God or Gods and anyone that tries to tell you different has a bit of an agenda on their mind, whether good or bad.

Whooh, sorry there. I do like AJ, although I do admit I only turn to his arguments when I really need some fire-spitting to be happening. He's definitely not the guy you want to assign to make peace with a Christian debater, that's for sure.

EDIT:

I would occasionally check out Josh Feuerstein's videos, but he mostly uploads on Facebook. So, there's that!

Ah, Josh Feuerstein. I have to say I really don't enjoy his content, but I sure do enjoy picking apart his arguments! That and his starbucks video, however hilarious, really didn't sell me on his position at all. In fact, I wanted to watch him way less after that. Thanks though!​

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I used to be subscribed to Superwoman, I decided to unsubscribe form her when her quality dropped down and pandered to the lowest common denominator. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate mainstream YouTube content, I just became irate after the inconsistent lack of quality in her videos.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've been on and off in terms of subscribing to someguy827. He has said some things that really just got to me like nuking a country that we should have nuked a long time ago in response to the guys that hijacked the planes and to Onision's "comedy" videos of 9/11 where he mocks artwork mocking 9/11. Onision has done like three of them. Someguy827 did apologize.

Someguy827 also threatened a guy because he brought his kid into the mess.

Someguy827 is bipolar and he seems to get easily angry, so that and some of the things he said when angered is why I have flip-flopped on subscribing to him.

takeoutbag

I unsubbed to Onision.

Onision...whew! boy you are a prideful, manipulative view hoarding man child! He did A LOT of things from "rating" underage girls bodies to see if they are "Hot or Not":

He posted a video of his Ex-girlfriend having some sort of amnesia breakdown without calling an ambulance (This is a re-upload because it was removed).

He was trying to manipulate a girl to be tied up in his basement for a week to prove that she would do "anything" to earn his forgiveness because he got mad at her for smoking weed. yeah true drugs are bad and all but that is overtly extreme and only allowed her to see her family like twice a year. (or only holidays or something like that):

He has an extremist view on people who simply eat meat (Language Warning and re-upload because you know why!):

He made a cult called Sicesca mainly to cater his young fanbase into joining: YouTube’s most troubled star

Cult Manifesto: Onision Drama | Sicesca
Sicesca - Life of Onion

Someguys Onsion Cult expose video:

I unsubbed during the time he was having a baby with lainey, then I started to find SO much stuff bout this guy and what he has underneath the hood and my favorite youtubers kept exposing him of all the stuff he's done. it's pretty disturbing how he has access to underage children then the possibility of subjugating them to his cult is pretty disgusting.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So sometimes I would see a video that really impressed me and just gave the uploader a sub, but then when none of their new videos after that interest me I sometimes just end up unsubbing. This has happened a handful of times, but I honestly don't even remember who they were.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
So sometimes I would see a video that really impressed me and just gave the uploader a sub, but then when none of their new videos after that interest me I sometimes just end up unsubbing. This has happened a handful of times, but I honestly don't even remember who they were.
I feel the same way since some of the people that I subbed to haven't made videos in months and years. However, I am afraid of unsubbing because I might not be able to find their channel again.

Angelic Blight

Taylor Swift. Since she used to be cool with the music and now she is all about the money...
When she first started I mean and how many songs, can you make about boyfriends... Damn...

Sellout to the brink.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Pewdiepie.

Looking back, he's your typical LPer. But he damn enjoyed everything he does, even to the downright stupid things. Now he's just self-absorbed on the "drama" and the backlashes on his fame.

Instead of ignoring it and just be himself, he's just adding more tinder to the massive fire. And plus his "dark humor" is tasteless and depends solely on shock factor. I'm just watching his recent videos just always asking, "What the hell happened to this man?"

It's sad, really.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm, I had a disagreement with a Commentator over a series, so I unsubscribe from him because I didn't rage about a character losing.

I am constipating on unsubscribe from Cynical because God damn it he's just mental, what's with him and sex, nipples, I don't understand why he started a video fingering his camera lens for but I do see his clickbait and his community is toxic because they asking for these clickbait topics like Sora's shoes or some shit. I swear most people are turning into Lost Pause and no way everyone bends over for him either. Who likes a guys who makes cringe worthy videos where it's 90's clickbait titles and all of them eechi thumbnails (one of them being Neptune from Neptunia about to take a Eggplant in her mouth like a *cough* you know). The guy's makes all anime fans look like weeaboos with the talk of waifus and stuff and it's sad this is how fas act.

Haven't unsubscribed much just had disagreement.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Hmm, I had a disagreement with a Commentator over a series, so I unsubscribe from him because I didn't rage about a character losing.

I am constipating on unsubscribe from Cynical because God damn it he's just mental, what's with him and sex, nipples, I don't understand why he started a video fingering his camera lens for but I do see his clickbait and his community is toxic because they asking for these clickbait topics like Sora's shoes or some shit. I swear most people are turning into Lost Pause and no way everyone bends over for him either. Who likes a guys who makes cringe worthy videos where it's 90's clickbait titles and all of them eechi thumbnails (one of them being Neptune from Neptunia about to take a Eggplant in her mouth like a *cough* you know). The guy's makes all anime fans look like weeaboos with the talk of waifus and stuff and it's sad this is how fas act.

Haven't unsubscribed much just had disagreement.

I hate clickbait like that just like I dislike how much the WSJ and PewDiePie drama is getting. Doesn't the WSJ have other stories to tackle then some large Youtuber?

I am also thinking of unsubscribing from TheMysteriousMrEnter because he's always shouting in his videos, his stuff seems to be taken down because of copyright infringement, and etc.

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I hate clickbait like that just like I dislike how much the WSJ and PewDiePie drama is getting. Doesn't the WSJ have other stories to tackle then some large Youtuber?

I am also thinking of unsubscribing from TheMysteriousMrEnter because he's always shouting in his videos, his stuff seems to be taken down because of copyright infringement, and etc.

The reason I like themysteriousmrenter though is because he has such good opinions and he's a really sweet intelligent guy, plus his latest videos have been less angry shouting and more comedy as of recently (in my opinion). His video on screams of silence is still one of my favorite videos on YouTube to this date.

You shouldn't unsubscribe from someone just because a studio is unfairly targeting their videos for copyright infringement. He should change his channel name to Fukyoofox Productions honestly :p

DefiantHeart

Awards
Pewdiepie.

Looking back, he's your typical LPer. But he damn enjoyed everything he does, even to the downright stupid things. Now he's just self-absorbed on the "drama" and the backlashes on his fame.

Instead of ignoring it and just be himself, he's just adding more tinder to the massive fire. And plus his "dark humor" is tasteless and depends solely on shock factor. I'm just watching his recent videos just always asking, "What the hell happened to this man?"

It's sad, really.

Meh, being the most famous Youtuber can get to people, definitely. I hope if I ever get famous on my channel, that I'll always be able to respond and treat every single subscriber as an individual, not just a number... I want my subs to always know that each one of them means a lot to me.

As for subs. I typically don't subscribe to people at all, as I havn't found anyone that interesting to sub for. I'm very picky, lol.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
BlameSocietyFilms: I loved their series Chad Vader. So funny filled with wackadoo characters and simple but silly plot lines for basically a hapless Darth Vader that works in the grocery store. Their sketch comedy was funny too. Pretty soon though their channel was just them doing "Beer and Boardgames" which was funny for a while but got stale. Anyway they were doing less and less sketches and Chad Vader seemed to be over. I don't know what they're up to anymore.

The Young Turks: I used to watch them because I agreed with their stance that money should be removed from politics. Pretty soon I started to see what a terrible "news" organization they were. It's good to be against the extreme right but that doesn't make it okay to be extreme left. And then there's the whole Armenian Genocide thing...

GameGrumps: I loved it when it was just Jon and Arin. I would watch every now and then when Dan joined and there were some really hilarious episodes early on but it's such a canned show at this point. When it was Jon and Arin it basically started off as two guys just playing games and riffing off each other and then when they were just trying to put on a show you could hear how exasperated they would get and it would be funny to hear them struggle and realize how shit their bits were. I still go back and watch Goof Troop every now and then.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Meh, being the most famous Youtuber can get to people, definitely. I hope if I ever get famous on my channel, that I'll always be able to respond and treat every single subscriber as an individual, not just a number... I want my subs to always know that each one of them means a lot to me.

As for subs. I typically don't subscribe to people at all, as I havn't found anyone that interesting to sub for. I'm very picky, lol.
Don't forget to mention that Youtube is pretty alienating right now. CreepsMcPasta narrated a creepypasta about how a lot of the accounts on Youtube are nothing but AIs programmed by Google and that most Youtube personalities are CGI robots spouting out whatever Google has them programmed to say. Should I link the Creepypasta?

The reason I like themysteriousmrenter though is because he has such good opinions and he's a really sweet intelligent guy, plus his latest videos have been less angry shouting and more comedy as of recently (in my opinion). His video on screams of silence is still one of my favorite videos on YouTube to this date.

You shouldn't unsubscribe from someone just because a studio is unfairly targeting their videos for copyright infringement. He should change his channel name to Fukyoofox Productions honestly :p
Perhaps, you're right! I shouldn't unsubscribe because some corporation like Fox and those that own SpongeBob are complete pricks. Why crucify someone just because of someone's malicious actions?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
GameGrumps: I loved it when it was just Jon and Arin. I would watch every now and then when Dan joined and there were some really hilarious episodes early on but it's such a canned show at this point. When it was Jon and Arin it basically started off as two guys just playing games and riffing off each other and then when they were just trying to put on a show you could hear how exasperated they would get and it would be funny to hear them struggle and realize how shit their bits were. I still go back and watch Goof Troop every now and then.

To be fair, I was the opposite. I loved Jon & Arin, but I eventually grew tired of the same old shit. I stopped watching until Danny came on. I was apprehensive at first, but I think I prefer him to Jon. However, I've stopped watching it as much now. I watched the Mini Golf Series though, and I think that's one of their best. I also really enjoyed their Mario Time Machine playthrough, strangely. Education!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
To be fair, I was the opposite. I loved Jon & Arin, but I eventually grew tired of the same old shit. I stopped watching until Danny came on. I was apprehensive at first, but I think I prefer him to Jon. However, I've stopped watching it as much now. I watched the Mini Golf Series though, and I think that's one of their best. I also really enjoyed their Mario Time Machine playthrough, strangely. Education!

Yeah, from what I'm watching of their Link: The Faces of Evil playthrough so far it's been pretty boring with sporadic moments of WTF and rolling on the floor laughing lines. I did like it a bit better with Jon, but only because i'm convinced JonTron is the funniest person alive and no one could ever replace him.

That Arin cameo in the StarCade Star Wars Holiday Special review made me fucking cry, oh my god xD

"Jon, I've got something to tell you."

What is it, Arin?"

"I'm a poopoo, peepee, fart, diaper, baby, stinky, asshole doodoo brain."

"Looks like you shouldn't have let me write your lines."

"UHHH, MY DAD IS ADOLF HILTER!"

"Yes, he is, and he will ALWAYS be."

"ARINNNNNNNNNNN!"

[video=youtube;RJoCBy5_mww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJoCBy5_mww[/video]

This is probably a contender for one of the funniest youtube sketches ever produced, honestly xD

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Do you guys seriously believe the 'denial' The Young Turks had about the Armenian Genocide?

In college, Cenk was a republican. An uneducated at that. He wrote a whole paper about not believing the Armenian genocide. In enters Ana and at some point, Cenk walked back his statements. There are quite a few hilarious moments of Ana subtly calling him out on air about it. One recently in fact, where Cenk said he's written and said stupid things when he was in college and Ana side eyed him like, "Oh yeah. Definitely."

Anyway, I'm not subscribed to them right now. I unsubscribed during the election because they covered Trump WAY too much. They should be covering more of the stuff covered on TYT Politics, not just about Trump and Russia. They need more variety.

But to call them super leftist is a joke. I don't think people watch their videos at all, they just read titles, comments, and then assume what their position will be. Or, they watch out of context clips on other channels and come to a conclusion on what they think.

TYT should focus more on investigative journalism and seek out their own stories. I can't count how many times they've gotten a story a bit wrong (especially science ones). They should definitely make sure to have a professional or someone more in the know to cover those stories. When they come up with more and more stories of their own, I'll call them a new show. Until then, they are just one of the many talk shows to listen to for you to come up with your own opinion from story to story.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Do you guys seriously believe the 'denial' The Young Turks had about the Armenian Genocide?

In college, Cenk was a republican. An uneducated at that. He wrote a whole paper about not believing the Armenian genocide. In enters Ana and at some point, Cenk walked back his statements. There are quite a few hilarious moments of Ana subtly calling him out on air about it. One recently in fact, where Cenk said he's written and said stupid things when he was in college and Ana side eyed him like, "Oh yeah. Definitely."

Anyway, I'm not subscribed to them right now. I unsubscribed during the election because they covered Trump WAY too much. They should be covering more of the stuff covered on TYT Politics, not just about Trump and Russia. They need more variety.

But to call them super leftist is a joke. I don't think people watch their videos at all, they just read titles, comments, and then assume what their position will be. Or, they watch out of context clips on other channels and come to a conclusion on what they think.

TYT should focus more on investigative journalism and seek out their own stories. I can't count how many times they've gotten a story a bit wrong (especially science ones). They should definitely make sure to have a professional or someone more in the know to cover those stories. When they come up with more and more stories of their own, I'll call them a new show. Until then, they are just one of the many talk shows to listen to for you to come up with your own opinion from story to story.
The Young Turks, especially Ana went completely ballistic with some heckler.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
A 1992 documentary on the Armenian Holocaust, viewer discretion advised.

I've listened to other Youtubers and rarely The Young Turks. I have even unsubscribed from a notorious Styxhexenhammer666 with his first video on Milo Yiannopolis. The reason that I unsubscribed was because he threatened to ban people that were defending Milo, rather you're a Milo fan or not, isn't the problem. It's the threat that he said in his video that's the problem. I did check out his second video on the Milo scandal and he apologized and did retract his statement that he wasn't going to ban anyone for their views on Milo. Styx took down the first video.

Yet, I know some of his viewers are going to go after those that don't share the same criticism as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back