• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

MY wish list of what I WANT

Emperors new groove
Bugs life
Toy story
New final fantasy world (maybe Midgar?)
Mirage Arena with Laguna!
Lilo and Stitch (island)
Atlantis:the lost empire
pocahontas
Robin Hood
MORE ORIGINAL WORLDS

EDIT: forgot to mention this was my wish list for khh3 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I actually loled on how much people want worlds to be gone just because of gameplay elements or because there's supposedly no more "content".

For me, I actually judge worlds on how much they do for the main plot, not replaying some stupid disney movie all over again. If I want the plot of the movie I watch the movie.
The worlds doesn't necessarily need to follow a movie plot every time...how about getting a bit creative and actually developing an own storyline for a disney world with involves this worlds characters (i.e. Hercules, Hades and Meg) which somehow intertwines with the overall plots.
Attempts to this were made in KH 2 yet they remained somewhat thin...

For Atlantica, the musical bits really weren't the best shot, there I agree with everyone. Atlantic had some good approaches in KH 1 concerning the overall KH story and mysteries, yet that got really cramped by KH II and seemed disconnected.
The controls in Atlantica were really heavily criticized in KH 1 and for KH 2 they took that into consideration and changed it completely...seems they can never satisfy the majority of players.
Yet still, if they would improve the controls, add a decent plot which actually ties in to the main story I wouldn't mind seeing Atlantica or every other world again for that case.

There's also always space to add some more rooms to explore in a world, i.e. making Agrabah actually feeling like a town, not a village as with the few places we get to visit, open up the palace and give opportunities to meet the guards and the sultan.
In Olympus they could probably combine the already established over- and underworld, plus adding mount olympus and Thebes, making it actually explorable and invent some new twists for the tournaments which don't get annoying over time, like i.e. Sora and co. being able to really set up an own faction/team to enter the games, and adding guest characters to your faction who will fight alongside Sora in tournaments against not only heartless and nobodies but also other factions.

Just for Halloween Town I can't really see much more expansion that can be done...it should probably only used again when providing some overall plot relevance.

As for worlds I really don't want to see...all that Hanna Montana and similar crap should really remain within the DC.

Cars and Wall-E, no, thanks a lot.

Real Final Fantasy worlds were said from the very beginning they would be never be included and I honestly also don't want it.
The FF cameos in KH aren't the real FF characters and already have their home-worlds.

More original worlds are however always welcome...but then please REAL worlds and not just some Data worlds programmed by Ansem the Wise.

Last edited:

Shire Folk

I actually loled on how much people want worlds to be gone just because of gameplay elements or because there's supposedly no more "content".

For me, I actually judge worlds on how much they do for the main plot, not replaying some stupid disney movie all over again. If I want the plot of the movie I watch the movie.
The worlds doesn't necessarily need to follow a movie plot every time...how about getting a bit creative and actually developing an own storyline for a disney world with involves this worlds characters (i.e. Hercules, Hades and Meg) which somehow intertwines with the overall plots.
Attempts to this were made in KH 2 yet they remained somewhat thin...

For Atlantica, the musical bits really weren't the best shot, there I agree with everyone. Atlantic had some good approaches in KH 1 concerning the overall KH story and mysteries, yet that got really cramped by KH II and seemed disconnected.
The controls in Atlantica were really heavily criticized in KH 1 and for KH 2 they took that into consideration and changed it completely...seems they can never satisfy the majority of players.
Yet still, if they would improve the controls, add a decent plot which actually ties in to the main story I wouldn't mind seeing Atlantica or every other world again for that case.

There's also always space to add some more rooms to explore in a world, i.e. making Agrabah actually feeling like a town, not a village as with the few places we get to visit, open up the palace and give opportunities to meet the guards and the sultan.
In Olympus they could probably combine the already established over- and underworld, plus adding mount olympus and Thebes, making it actually explorable and invent some new twists for the tournaments which don't get annoying over time, like i.e. Sora and co. being able to really set up an own faction/team to enter the games, and adding guest characters to your faction who will fight alongside Sora in tournaments against not only heartless and nobodies but also other factions.

Just for Halloween Town I can't really see much more expansion that can be done...it should probably only used again when providing some overall plot relevance.

As for worlds I really don't want to see...all that Hanna Montana and similar crap should really remain within the DC.

Cars and Wall-E, no, thanks a lot.

Real Final Fantasy worlds were said from the very beginning they would be never be included and I honestly also don't want it.
The FF cameos in KH aren't the real FF characters and already have their home-worlds.

More original worlds are however always welcome...but then please REAL worlds and not just some Data worlds programmed by Ansem the Wise.

That all makes a lot of good sense. Of course we all like to follow along to the plot of the movie, but Atlantica the first time around didn't tie in with the movie plot to any length, nor did our first trip to Neverland really follow the plot. A couple of elements were there (such as Ursula making deals or Hook capturing Wendy and Tinkerbell), but for the most part both of them were driven by the overall Kingdom Hearts plot rather than their respective movies. And you know what, I think that's why I liked them all the more, especially because right after Neverland I took off for Hollow Bastion where it was entirely dominated by the Kingdom Hearts plot being a KH original world.

And oh, if I could put together a team of Sora, Yuffie, and either Kairi or Cloud or (dare I ask) Lightning or Rinoa, I would run through the Coliseum for hours on end without ever once having to scream F*CKING DONALD!!

blueheart

Bronze Member
Agrabah, never liked it.
Cars, just no.
Wonderland, I liked it but I've had enough of it.
Halloween Town
Lilo&Stitch, at least not yet.
Neverland
Olympus Coliseum

bluefroggygirl

Agrabah/Halloween Town/Olympus Coliseum/Wonderland

Maybe Agrabah if we get to explore parts we've never seen before :3

oh, and I know we've seen clips of Traverse Town in kh3d but I wish it wasn't there. I don't know why but I'm really sick of the place.
Usually, I would go to Traverse Town and drown in nostalgia from the song right to the third district, now it feels a little over played and the great nostalgia feeling is dying out D:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont want wonderland if it will have tedious missions like in days, using the mazes as a altered battle experience. It was too fcuking hard to kill those stupid things. It was creative but it just pissed me off.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If I have to listen to another rendition of Wonderland's bouncy, bubbly music ever again, I swear that a litter of kittens is dying tonight.

Shire Folk

If I have to listen to another rendition of Wonderland's bouncy, bubbly music ever again, I swear that a litter of kittens is dying tonight.

Here here! I couldn't stand Wonderland in the first game, and having to go through it over and over again since in CoM and Re:Coded, and again in Re:Coded's duration in CO just made me want to puke. Why? Because I'm not a twelve-year old imagining things that were written by a dude when he was high!

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i would hate it less if we could explore the queens castle and i would never have to go through the lotus forest again. also if they redid the music for it to not suck.

vnnk

How about a world of other keybladers ? wont happen but would be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back