• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well.....High School Musical and anything live-action like that is a no-no. (Though I would love to be able to swat the kids away with Sora's Keyblade, preferably into oncoming traffic, but I digress.)

Wonderland: As intergral Alice was to the story, the other characters here are just unecessary. That and the world is just too...bland. Wonderland is about surprises around every corner.....I just wasn't surprised at all.

Agrabah: Oh my God, if there was ever an overused world, this one takes the cake.

Radiant Garden: Though I AM a fan of this world, I'd rather it not be milked like Agrabah has been....Unless they use it's BBS layout. (Or something similar. Changed and warped to reflect the current times, of course.) Also, we need more FF characters in there instead of just the usual four or five....After seeing Leon and co. in practically EVERY game, they become annoying, even if Leon is purely bad-ass.

Space Paranoids: This world seemed to serve as more of an add-on for me in KH2 rather than a truly awesome one. I mean, it had some semblance to KH's main plot and all.....but I was never too crazy about it......Just think of how many ways they'd ruin it now that the Tron movie is out....>_>

Awards
Agrabah - This world deserves to be sucked by darkness in the @ss. Vacuum all that sand, while it's at it.

Twilight Town - Lazy Afternoons? Obviously, because you're in a BORING TOWN. At least Traverse Town had some lights and fountains.

Olympus Coliseum - "Town Near Thebes" ain't good enough if it's only ONE DAMN ROOM. And lol at BBS Olympus Coliseum. It had a map.

Halloween Town - Halloween is over. It's gonna be Valentine's Day soon and I don't want to see Jack make love with Sally's right leg.

Wonderland - Alice woke up from her dream. The end.

Deep Space - This "world" is as vacuous as its name (I have a deep space in my house. It's called a basement). BRING ON HAWAII.

Destiny Islands - I hate worlds that have less than 5 rooms.

Bolded meaning an exception if the world was ever expanded beyond storyline.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
No more Arabah I can't stand it anymore

No more Atlantica it bores me.

Pride lands: NO, just no more.

Shire Folk

I never even thought of that as a possibility... that is the most awful idea for Kingdom Hearts ever. Period. End of story. I'd rather have every world based on Disney sequels and the live action movies then to ever have to see that abomination. Just horrible. I think I need a drink now...

If for whatever reason they need to have a minigame world, I would rather it be Cars and driving through a race-track like in Mario Cart 64/Double Dash. The one in Disney Town was fine, but it wasn't the best. They'd also have to make winning the Piston Cup (or some Grand Prix equivalent because I don't want to go through the whole NASCAR "They're making a left turn!" over and over again) a substantial bonus thing to do or an actual plot point towards completing the world.

Xarod

Atlantica
Tron (unless its based on the new movie cause the one in KH2 has horrid designs)
PoC
Agrabah

I just hope they add in more original worlds and maybe some Final Fantasy worlds cause its suppose to be a Disney + Final Fantasy game but they only add in 1 or 2 FF chars in the newer games.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Obviously, everyone is unanimous in not having Altantica back in Kingdom Hearts, so I won't say the obvious.

I actually do not want too many Pixar worlds in Kingdom Hearts, if Nomura is planning to add some. I get an uneasy vibe about having them in KH. I think the only Pixar world that should be in Kingdom Hearts is Toy Story.

I get this feeling that a Chicken Little world might make its way into the KH universe since Chicklen Little was a summon in KH2. It's like the only summon so far to not have its world featured in the KH series.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Obviously, everyone is unanimous in not having Altantica back in Kingdom Hearts, so I won't say the obvious.

I actually do not want too many Pixar worlds in Kingdom Hearts, if Nomura is planning to add some. I get an uneasy vibe about having them in KH. I think the only Pixar world that should be in Kingdom Hearts is Toy Story.

I get this feeling that a Chicken Little world might make its way into the KH universe since Chicklen Little was a summon in KH2. It's like the only summon so far to not have its world featured in the KH series.

Bambi and Dumbo :p

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont want crappy atlantica or port royal.

Cars would suck too

Maleficentrix

if they put in agrabah again i'll be pissed, but at this point i think it's going to be all new disney worlds. unless if they put the events that happened in the other aladdin movies, i don't want it.

ewww cars would be for the birds.. but if they put in atlantica and base it around the little mermaid 2 with morgana and her shark, i think that will be greatt!!! and if they put in dead mans chest and at worlds end in the pirates of the carribean world i would be satisfiedTE=_EX;5423961]I dont want crappy atlantica or port royal.

Cars would suck too[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnum

ewww cars would be for the birds.. but if they put in atlantica and base it around the little mermaid 2 with morgana and her shark, i think that will be greatt!!! and if they put in dead mans chest and at worlds end in the pirates of the carribean world i would be satisfiedTE=_EX;5423961]I dont want crappy atlantica or port royal.

Cars would suck too
Try not to double post. Just edit you're post if you have anything else to add. By the way, I agree with the Pirates of the Caribbean ideas.

TotemoOishii

I've read several posts about Disney Channel shows possibly joining KH, and I just don't think that'll ever happen. You have to remember these games are made for the Japanese first and I don't think they get all those Disney shows there. I could be wrong but it just doesn't seem like something that is as well known in Japan as America.

I do have a fear that Jungle Book will be in this game, especially since hackers found a JB area in BBS. I like the movie, but since they didn't do well with other older movies like Wonderland and Agrabah, I just don't want it to get ruined.

I barely remember Bambi and Dumbo but they also don't seem like worlds Sora should travel too. With Bambi I just get a twisted image of Sora accidently killing Bambi's father XD

Magnum

I've read several posts about Disney Channel shows possibly joining KH, and I just don't think that'll ever happen. You have to remember these games are made for the Japanese first and I don't think they get all those Disney shows there. I could be wrong but it just doesn't seem like something that is as well known in Japan as America.

I do have a fear that Jungle Book will be in this game, especially since hackers found a JB area in BBS. I like the movie, but since they didn't do well with other older movies like Wonderland and Agrabah, I just don't want it to get ruined.

I barely remember Bambi and Dumbo but they also don't seem like worlds Sora should travel too. With Bambi I just get a twisted image of Sora accidently killing Bambi's father XD

I guess the Suite Life on Deck is out of the question then. XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

False statement. They get some of the shows...At least the cartoon ones like Kim Possible and Jake Long: American Dragon.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
False statement. They get some of the shows...At least the cartoon ones like Kim Possible and Jake Long: American Dragon.

disney chaneel cartoons will never be in kh its about classic movies no shit sequel tv spioffs
and disney would never allow it

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i would want atlantica back if there was an actual plot, and if you walked around instead of swim like in CoM.
i do not want agrabah unless there are way more locations.
i do not want the collesium to return unless we get to roam the city, not a room that looks like a city.
i do not want cars. period.
thats about all i can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back