• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
No more fcukin Agrabah or Atlantica...better yet none of the worlds we've had. Give us new sh!t.
I don't want Up or Wall-E or Bug's Life.
Keep all that Disney channel sh!t away from my KH, I mean it's just. so. damn. awful.

codman

No Agrabra
-Colloseum (Unless they do something more productive with it, maybe introduse more of the actual story of hercules.)
-Wonderland (Unless they do it on the new movie.)
-Cars (Maybe for like a complete mini game world.)
-Stupid musicals

Want Lelo and stitch (More creations and go to earth this time)
Happily never after (is that a disney movie? xD)
Open season (Love to see this implemented, maybe add a new villan)
Tron (Nuff said)
Tarzan (Please :D)
Prince of persiah
Invincible
Emperors new groove

Magnum

No Agrabra
-Colloseum (Unless they do something more productive with it, maybe introduse more of the actual story of hercules.)
-Wonderland (Unless they do it on the new movie.)
-Cars (Maybe for like a complete mini game world.)
-Stupid musicals

Want Lelo and stitch (More creations and go to earth this time)
Happily never after (is that a disney movie? xD)
Open season (Love to see this implemented, maybe add a new villan)
Tron (Nuff said)
Tarzan (Please :D)
Prince of persiah
Invincible
Emperors new groove

Sorry but Happily Never After I don't think is Disney and Open Season is definitely not Disney. Tarzan can't return unless Disney secures the rights to use them again.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No more fcukin Agrabah or Atlantica...better yet none of the worlds we've had. Give us new sh!t.
I don't want Up or Wall-E or Bug's Life.
Keep all that Disney channel sh!t away from my KH, I mean it's just. so. damn. awful.

name some moives from disney with human dominated worlds
i think i can only handle being a quadreped for one world episoded per game

WinterNobody

Website
rei-uchiha.deviantart.com
One world I really don't want to see in KH3D? Or in any other KH games in general?

Atlantica, oh my gosh. I love the Little Mermaid, and I love Ariel, but that world always annoys me to an extent... especially in KHII. If I have to sing about Finny Fun again, I might explode... (too bad I like replaying KHII for whatever reason). Also... like most other people, Agrabah.

Oh, and the Colosseum, unless they find some other storyline for it. As much as I like the tournaments, it gets repetitive since it's been in basically every game so far.

White-Light

Atlantica, oh my gosh. I love the Little Mermaid, and I love Ariel, but that world always annoys me to an extent... especially in KHII. If I have to sing about Finny Fun again, I might explode... (too bad I like replaying KHII for whatever reason). Also... like most other people, Agrabah.

It wasn't that bad, Finny Fun only lasted for a minute or so and there was always mute (One of the best friends you'll ever have) it also mixes up the gameplay a bit 3 dimensions :D, besides we haven't had Alantica in while so it wouldn't be so bad compared to .... Agrabah in almost every game other than one I believe.

I also would not like a The Aristocats world or a Cars world or most Pixar movie worlds.

KingdomSealer2

name some moives from disney with human dominated worlds
i think i can only handle being a quadreped for one world episoded per game

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Pocahontas
The Black Cauldron
The Sword in the Stone

Although I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "human dominated worlds", these most likely wouldn't require Sora or Riku to change their form. Unless they became squirrels in The Sword in the Stone.

WinterNobody

Website
rei-uchiha.deviantart.com
It wasn't that bad, Finny Fun only lasted for a minute or so and there was always mute (One of the best friends you'll ever have) it also mixes up the gameplay a bit 3 dimensions :D, besides we haven't had Alantica in while so it wouldn't be so bad compared to .... Agrabah in almost every game other than one I believe.
While this is true, and I do abuse the mute button on my TV during this world, believe me, I just have really bad hand-eye coordination with this kind of stuff, so it's just a little odd for me to do that kind of stuff in KH, and it's frustrating since I have to repeat it multiple times normally, lol. XD But, yeah, I'd prefer to have Atlantica over Agrabah again, to be honest.

Ventuskeyblade

no agrabah-gets old after seeing it in KH, CoM, Days, KHII, AND Re:Coded. And theres never a good plot to the world.
no wonderland- It gets old after a while. And Alice always is a pain. SO no to that.
no coliseum- pointless 4 me and a waste of my time.
no atlantica- we want to stay away from any gameplay involving Sora singing

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura have said "no old disney worlds / Only new Disney worlds" so there's not much to say. nothing live action like Hana Montana but that I don't even have to say.

Somfunambulist

Website
excitementabounding.tumblr.com
I would say Collesium is fine so long as its essentially identical to KH1: a place with tons and loads of heartless where I can train, and fight some bosses they couldn't fit anywhere else.

That said, this role could easily, and preferably, be filled by Mirage Arena, if it makes a return.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so could the mirage aren ever return personally i liked it better then the collesium but i want olypus if its the only way to introduce new ff characters cameos

Absolute

I want to say Agrabah only because it has been done WAY too much. However, if they used aspects from the TV show for Agraba, I wouldn't mind it.

The problem is that Agrabah and Wonderland both have important plot devices in them related to the main story of Kingdom Hearts, unlike places like Halloween town, atlantica or Pride Lands.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I'll just say which worlds we have already seen in the series.

DO NOT WANT:
-Atlantica (For some unknown reason, there wasn't any Heartless in KH2, but there's no reason ever given. Please let this world just die.)
-Agrabah (Unless we finally get into the Palace or go to some of the places seen in the animated series. I'd love to see Genie of the Bottle in Kingdom Hearts.)
-Monstro (A Pinocchio world is something that I'd love to see, but not the fluffing whale, and it's too late to do much of anything in Pinocchio's world at this point anyways.)
-Halloween Town (Love the movie, love the world, but they destroyed its chance for coming back when they made Jack a fluffing idiot who never learns his lesson.)
-Port Royal (Never again.)

DO WANT:
-Deep Jungle (Loved the world, and they have an entire animated series to pull ideas from [though I admit that it'd be terrible if they didn't explain why Sora can suddenly talk to apes o_O].)
-Wonderland (There isn't much more they could pull from the film, but they could always have Disney versions of the White Knight, the Jabberwocky, the Red and White Queens, and Disney did a live action film that they could use as reference [though not make it non-cartoony like Port Royal].)
-Data Twilight Town (If they are copies of the hearts of the Twilight Towners, then they basically make a world within a world. I really did not like how we couldn't explore and see what changes were made in there. Also, it isn't like a data world hasn't been shown before: Space Paranoids. But the story or the Data Towners sounds way more depressing. It'd kind of be like Repliku all over again [with the existential crisis of the millennium].)

As far as new worlds go... I'd rather there not be another musical world, and I'd rather there not be a world that a human can't fit in (like Cars).

If Sora turns into a car. I will :|, set the controller down, and walk into the middle of Detroit and just wait to die.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
If Sora turns into a car. I will :|, set the controller down, and walk into the middle of Detroit and just wait to die.

I never even thought of that as a possibility... that is the most awful idea for Kingdom Hearts ever. Period. End of story. I'd rather have every world based on Disney sequels and the live action movies then to ever have to see that abomination. Just horrible. I think I need a drink now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back