• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCs and Cream

Bolt - Maybe Bolt as a summon and Mittens & Rhino in Bolt's introduction. Just that and not a world (although they can use the plot for Bolt trying to find his lost world like what Beast did but it's very highly unlikely so no just no).

Atlantica (No sequels or prequels!!)

ANY OF THE DISNEY PACKAGE FILMS!!!!!

Never Land - Ehh...

Ratatouille - No...

Cars - Also a no.

Disney Channel/Disney XD shows - Don't get me started..

Awards
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Monstro
Jungle Book world (save that for KH3)
Wonderland
Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden ok, but NOT Hollow Bastion from KH1)
Sword in the Stone world
Beast's Castle
Treasure Planet world (save for KH3)

Xorne

Disney Channel/Disney XD shows - Don't get me started..

-Get ready for the prom with Lizzie McGuire
-Have some folly following a vision of Raven's
-Cheer competition and nacos with Kim and Ron
-Go undercover (using just a wig) with Hannah Montana

...Yeah, I don't blame you there ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
-Get ready for the prom with Lizzie McGuire
-Have some folly following a vision of Raven's
-Cheer competition and nacos with Kim and Ron
-Go undercover (using just a wig) with Hannah Montana

Is it weird that I would love all that? XD
tumblrld8hkq0iqb1qzilcq.gif

Xorne

I think Disney might already have games like those out on the DS. *MIGHT* - I remember seeing a few titles a couple years back and laughing a little (and dying on the inside a little, too). Weird? I think scary is more like it. :O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think Disney might already have games like those out on the DS. *MIGHT* - I remember seeing a few titles a couple years back and laughing a little (and dying on the inside a little, too). Weird? I think scary is more like it. :O

In case people couldn't tell, I was joking before.
But I don't know why people are worried. I don't think that Nomura would even consider putting DC shows/DC shows-turn-movie/s in the game. I think he'd just use Disney classics and Pixar

Forsaken Shadow

I actually really enjoyed the Pride Lands. Besides the fact that the Lion King is the most epic Disney movie ever, it was a lot of fun to play as lion Sora. (Although I can never, EVER get used to Cam Clarke's voice. Bring back Matthew Broderick!)

You know, the Coliseum actually won't be that bad....as long as it's NOT in the Underdrome. Those tournaments were so pointless, especially since we didn't get any EXP out of them. The ones in KH1 were actually fun. Oh, and no time limits either, like in BBS. I'm PATHETIC at them. >_< Agrabah is okay I suppose. But no Halloween Town. Most boring world EVER, after KH2 Atlantica (which I don't even need to talk about right now). Land of the Dragons was kinda boring too. Beast's Castle's story bored me, so if they can get that much right in the future then it's okay I suppose. Oh, and NO Port Royal, thank you very much >___> Methinks Atlantica's just been knocked off its spot as most boring world. Never Land I liked in KH1, I don't like the new areas. I didn't like Space Paranoids either, or Deep Space. And I guess Disney Town/Castle too (but I loved Timeless River!)

Makes me wonder which of the worlds I actually really like :p

Xorne

In case people couldn't tell, I was joking before.
But I don't know why people are worried. I don't think that Nomura would even consider putting DC shows/DC shows-turn-movie/s in the game. I think he'd just use Disney classics and Pixar

You *never* know! :O
(But seriously, I can't read sarcasm in text at 4AM it turns out)

And yeah, I'd really see no reason for him to put in DC shows... unless they were possibly animated. It would be a stretch, but Kim Possible I could see as somewhat possible. Although I'd rather not see that personally. :p

(And Olympus Coliseum, if it shows up, I hope doesn't involve some timed event that's mandatory. Could be worse though - Ice Cream in Disney Town, ugggh!)

Shire Folk

we cant got to halloween town there is no more story there we had to make on up for kh2
there one more alladdin movie so mabey, i still like alladin but yeah he gettin stale
hercules has one last arc going to mount olyplus and fighting off all the titan , ice,rock,magma,wind,and ogre, which im looking forward too, that and getting to fight zeus in his statue form this thing is i dont want to geo back to thease worlds untillkh3
uhhm for ddd we can have notre dame, pocohontas, atlantis, the black cualdron, pirates of the caribean , i think tangled is acceptable to be a world but only if kairi went there.

He's a cyclops, and it's the only part of the movie that I don't like. The Cyclops should all be up on Olympus working for Hephaestus. But since when did a Disney adaptation stick to the convoluted views of puritans? At least it worked to get young kids interested in Greek Mythology.

Other than that, even though no old Disney worlds will be included here we go!

High School Musical (No, just... no. And please don't turn their high school (if we EVER see their home life) into this Nomura-san!)
Hannah Montana
Bolt
Tangled
Home on the Range (Please God, NO!)
Cars (I'd like to see it in KHIII, but not KH3D)
Up
Wall-E

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
disney has to many inaimte objects need more human character for ames
unless they just want to ignore sora talking to animals liekin whinne the pooh

micbeasty

Agrabah has to go!!!!! and if the Olympus Colliseum is put back in then i think tht maybe SE will catch on to our complaints and maybe we'll be able to explore the town of thebes and further than that into the wilderness and going to Olympus would be pretty epic ;)

As i said in another thread like this, I do NOT want to see Chicken Little (hated that movie, in my opinion the worst Disney movie ever!), Meet the Robinsons (i don't see it happening), and Bolt (Again, i don't see it happening 100%).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Agrabah has to go!!!!! and if the Olympus Colliseum is put back in then i think tht maybe SE will catch on to our complaints and maybe we'll be able to explore the town of thebes and further than that into the wilderness and going to Olympus would be pretty epic ;)

agrabah can go becasue
1: jasmine is a poh
2: human world
3: impotant summon genie

i understand that there is no more story there cept the finla alladdin movie but its not se foult movies like
robin hood or incredibles are world no acceible being full of animals or worlds to modern in time
3:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You *never* know! :O
(But seriously, I can't read sarcasm in text at 4AM it turns out)
Hmmm
*flashforwards to E3*
"Announcer: We have a very special surprise for you. Tetsuya Nomura has given us permission to release this information to you all. Kingdom Hearts will now have Disney Channel shows!!!!"

It is possible :O

And yeah, I'd really see no reason for him to put in DC shows... unless they were possibly animated. It would be a stretch, but Kim Possible I could see as somewhat possible. Although I'd rather not see that personally. :p
Only reason I'd like Kim Possible is for a fight with Shego. But they could work her in to a main villains plot without that world

metrifyx

I don't want to see The Aristocats, The Fox and the Hound, or Lady and the Tramp. Same with Cars; that would be Minigame Hell.

And if there is any Camp Rock, High School Musical, etc. I will scream. Highly unlikely, but you never know.

Magnum

I don't want to see The Aristocats, The Fox and the Hound, or Lady and the Tramp. Same with Cars; that would be Minigame Hell.

And if there is any Camp Rock, High School Musical, etc. I will scream. Highly unlikely, but you never know.

That would be horrible, it would be KH2 Atlantica all over again.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
if anyone mentions High school musical and Kingdom hearts in the same sentence again i will facepalm myself to death

it will never happen and Nomura is not dumb enough to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back