• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't understand why everyone is saying past disney worlds when 3D will only have new worlds

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Other then traverse town xD but that has only been in 1 game (dont like counting chain of rehash)

Sorry, I meant "New worlds" as in "New Disney worlds". Obviously original worlds will return xP

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think people dont think numora will pay up lol

I think he will. He keeps stressing it. Thought I just can't help but think of Olympus in this game. It'll feel weird without it.

But if there was a world I wouldn't want in the game, that had a chance of getting in if any world had the chance of being in 3D, it would be Land of Dragons. Wasn't a fan of it

NotaHero21

I think he will. He keeps stressing it. Thought I just can't help but think of Olympus in this game. It'll feel weird without it.

But if there was a world I wouldn't want in the game, that had a chance of getting in if any world had the chance of being in 3D, it would be Land of Dragons. Wasn't a fan of it

Neither am I, which is very disappointing to me as I love the mulan movie to death...

Forsaken Shadow

Any world that doesn't contribute anything to the storyline, i.e, all the Disney worlds in KH2.

Basically, Olympus, Wonderland, Halloween Town and Atlantica.

ChrisP

Oh yeah, definitely not Atlantica. They were too boring in KH1 and 2, they better not bring it back for KH3D >_>

White-Light

No it isnt!!! >=(

I got stuck on the part where you have to light the lanterns in the first game because I couldn't see the damn things

Ah was it a case of shooting blindly into the distance hoping to hit something... or did it end with alot of swearing and things being thrown around the room because of the light

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why do people not want Olympus Coliseum in KH3D? It's practically TRADITION to have OC in KH. It'd be like having KH without Destiny Islands, it'd just feel weird without it and start to feel less like KH. Oh well.

Anyway, my list is:
*Agrabah (UNLESS you get to fight Pursain Wolverine alongside Aladdin's father on-top of a golden hand... if they followed King of Thieves, I'd actually like to see a return to Agrabah... just don't make it like Days where the world had no plot in it whatsoever)
*Atlantica
*Monstro
*Tangled (I don't know about this movie... a lot of people say "it would fit well in KH" but after seeing the movie... I don't know, I guess it *could* work but I don't see it going over well for some reason.)
*Any world that would make Sora or Riku transform into furries (I swear, I think KH2 was the reason that DeviantArt suddenly got all these lion furry pictures popping out of nowhere)
*Wall-E (maybe as a summon, but not as a world)
*Up (again, maybe have Dug as a summon, but I just don't see it working well as a world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back