• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which worlds and why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B0nD 0f Flam3s

i know there have been some threads about this mayb even countless threads...
but which r all the worlds u would like in kh3 if there well be 1 depending normura's other project.. i would like
1.Radiant Garden
2.traverse town
3.atlantis (that would be tight if sora weilds a triton type of keyblade)
4.Lilo & Stich
5.TWTNW .. becuz maleficent said she well rule the castle after the org.. dies.. so that would be kool
6.Toy Story
7.Tresure planet
8.Monster inc.
9. A Full Final Fantasy World .. other then radiant garnden ( liek advent child)

personally i dont think they should have hercules collusiem anymore because it gets playe out after a while... with all the tourniments and all.. but the tournements were kool but just in a differ world..

o ya and Number 10 would be ..... Narnia it should have alike a 1000 heartless challenge if u seen the movie
like the war but u fight heartless and thsoe half horse and half human things... and u get to fight along side the lion dude and th eboss would be the white witch .. its like a white version of maleficent

Last edited by a moderator:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
B0nD 0f Flam3s said:
but which r all the worlds u would like in kh3 if there well be 1 depending normura's other project.. i would like
1.Radiant Garden
2.traverse town
4.Lilo & Stich
5.TWTNW .. becuz maleficent said she well rule the castle after the org.. dies.. so that would be kool
6.Toy Story
7.Tresure planet
8.Monster inc.
9. A Full Final Fantasy World .. other then radiant garnden ( liek advent child)

personally i dont think they should have hercules collusiem anymore because it gets playe out after a while... with all the tourniments and all.. but the tournements were kool but just in a differ world..

radiant garden- yes!
traverse town- i dobt think there is goin 2 be a traverse town ever again, because it wasnt really a world, it was just a clustered anti world where the remnants of other worlds and people would end up...
atlantis- no more atlantis!!!
lilo & stich- oh, yea!!, get like the experimental blade, err..somthin
TWTNW- OMG YES, that would be awesome, i wonde wat it would look like no w/ maleficent ruling it...?
toy story- h3ll no!!!, that would suck!
treasure planet- that would be really cool, get a space pirate sorta blade
monster inc.- no, it would be cool 2 have sulley as a summon but the world would stink..
final fantasy world- words cannot describe how awesome it would be, 2 be in, zanarkand, or besaid!!!

B0nD 0f Flam3s

i think it would be like so awesome lol with behemoths and those giant birds flieing around while ur in the war and u get to fight around all ur friends like there all in the war .... i mean like u kno how it only goofy and donald on that lil gauage think above soras mp and hp.... yea but during the war u have like 5 people on it and u get to c there hp and mp to would be tight

White_Feather

yeah that would be nice
i just dont want characters like Peter being a party member
he cant fight like the rest so there...srry man but its the truth

LinkSlySora

I like the Narnia idea. I'd like to see some Final Fantasy worlds but that most likely won't happen. It would be cool to visit Midgar, the forgotton city, Alexander, and more but I can't think of them. It would be fun to fight Kuja,Sepheroth[as a team with Cloud and Tifa] and more!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
O.O ...I have an idea!...what if in the next kh..you get to fight sephiroth again, but instead of using sora..you get to be cloud to defeat sephiroth! =D

Riku's Girl11

B0nD 0f Flam3s said:
1.Radiant Garden
2.traverse town
4.Lilo & Stich
6.Toy Story
7.Tresure planet
8.Monster inc.

o ya and Number 10 would be ..... Narnia it should have alike a 1000 heartless challenge if u seen the movie
like the war but u fight heartless and thsoe half horse and half human things... and u get to fight along side the lion dude and th eboss would be the white witch .. its like a white version of maleficent
Not to birst your bubble but if you remember at the end of the game Xemnas in dragonform destroyed the castle so what would Malifacent rule over the streets?LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back