• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which world is this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry if this has already been a thread, but what is the name of the world were Roxas and Xemnas first meet?
you know, tho world were Sora found the message in a bottle sent by kairi.
Please no negative comments, I'm new.:)

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It's called the, "Dark Coastline."

Report 3 said:
What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

^_^

EDIT: It's the forum lag, just bare with it.

EDIT 2: Oh, and welcome to KHI. =P

Last edited:

davethekhfan

Sorry if this has already been a thread, but what is the name of the world were Roxas and Xemnas first meet?

umm...roxas first met xemnas in twilight town where he was born and the world where riku and sora get that message is..uhh...hmmm...ya know i don't even know but i think i read something about that world bieng all of roxas's dreams and stuff put together or something:confused:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Your new so we don't have to yell at you? Sorry if that seemed mean... I don't know what that world is called, by the way ;)

blitz gene

you know how riku said in the ending of the game"this world is perfect for me"sora than said"yeah, the other side". i dont know what to call it but maybe the dark side.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I believe I've already answered his question, folks. >.>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
that didn't actually happen, but yeah. It's called the dark coastline.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
that didn't actually happen, but yeah. It's called the dark coastline.

PMF and .Oji are right, it's the "Dark Coastline"

Lightbulb coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold about money making
what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....Runescape, Runescape Gold, Runescape Money, Buy Runescape gold, Buy Runescape money on coolrunescapei am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!RunescapeRunescape goldWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape powerlevelingBut anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com

That's it, I'm reporting you.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Umm.

There really... really shouldn't be any more post after ChocobosComet's post. How many times are people going to repeat what has already been said? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back