• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which world are you the most anxious to play in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Title’s self explanatory. But just incase for some of you who have forgotten, here’s a quick list you can choose from: :cool:
But as for me, I'd say I'm pretty damn anxious to play in the Carribean's PORT ROYAL BABY!!!
<Original Worlds>

Twilight Town
Destiny Islands
Hollow Bastion
Deep Dive City

Disney Worlds
Beast's Castle
Land of Dragons
Port Royal
Timeless River
Pride Lands
Space Paranoids

<Returning Disney Worlds>

Disney Castle
Oylmpus Coliseum
Agrabah
Atlantica
Halloween Town
100 Acre Wood

The Used

I think Destiny Islands and Disney Castle because you weren't able to see them much in Kingdom Hearts so I am really anxious to see those.

jdogthebomb09

I just can't wait to play Steam Boat Willie. It's looks like the funniest and most action-packed world.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Tiwghtlight town, deepdive, and hollowbastion. Steamboat wille looks ok. I wonder if you can use drive forms there.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
jaxvex said:
Tiwghtlight town, deepdive, and hollowbastion. Steamboat wille looks ok. I wonder if you can use drive forms there.
a drive form there would look really... odd. You wouldn't be able to tell much of a diffrence if you turned into Wisdom, though.

tdude_6

I'd have to say Deep Dive, Disney Castle, and Twilight town. I used to be really hyped about Port Royal but ever since I heard the voices wern't done by the original cast well now I sorta dread it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back