• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which unused world has the most Heartless design potential?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says. After seeing the recent KH3 trailers, I gotta say that I adore the Heartless designs for each world (especially the bosses). Anyways, for Jungle Book (straight to the point), I was thinking of the Powerwilds plus things like snakes, rhinos, and tigers, things like that. I also think that something like the Axiom from WALL-E could introduce some robot-themed Heartless.

What’re your guys’ ideas?

GrandWebster

I mean this is Obvious. Princess and the Frog was made for Kingdom Hearts:
https://giphy.com/gifs/dance-dancing-dr-facilier-e3P6glopbhAwE

Voodoo Heartless, The Shadow puppets, Spells and Illusions, Transformation Central!

Y'know if the Council of Disney Villains come back in the Next Saga or something like that. I would have Dr. Facilier be the New Disney Big Bad of the New Saga, (I want to see a New Disney lead Villain)
He's the only Main Disney Villain We have yet to see in KH. Deceiving who ever is the Lead on the Next Saga.

mittens

I think in terms of unique designs a Lilo & Stitch world set in Hawaii (not Deep Space) would be very interesting. The tropical x sci fi elements would lend to some pretty stand out heartless designs imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back