• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which TV show do you wanna see come back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i would like to see sailor moon, me and my CoZ loved that show
i woukd be really happy if that came back.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Firefly
Charmed
Sex and the City
Friends

Basically, most of all, any show from Joss Whedon. He's a brilliant producer, mixing real life "facts" on things, such as Goddesses, with his own spin of fantasy in the work. One that springs to mind is an episode where Willow calls upon Hecate for aid in a spell. (Turning a jock into a woman, as she was a lesbian, but fancied the jock.. lmao, great episode. <3)

Firefly was cancelled far too early. It was a great series, something away from the Buffyverse. Atleast we got a movie.

Although, most of all I want a Buffyverse show to come back, wether it be a reincarnation or a brand new show/spin-off altogether. I miss it. A lot.

Squall18

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Firefly
Charmed
Sex and the City
Friends

Basically, most of all, any show from Joss Whedon. He's a brilliant producer, mixing real life "facts" on things, such as Goddesses, with his own spin of fantasy in the work. One that springs to mind is an episode where Willow calls upon Hecate for aid in a spell. (Turning a jock into a woman, as she was a lesbian, but fancied the jock.. lmao, great episode. <3)

Firefly was cancelled far too early. It was a great series, something away from the Buffyverse. Atleast we got a movie.

Although, most of all I want a Buffyverse show to come back, wether it be a reincarnation or a brand new show/spin-off altogether. I miss it. A lot.

I heard that season five of Angel wasn't supposed to be the final season, season six was going to be set in post-apocalyptic LA and that they were thinking of bringing Oz back as a series regular, which would have been cool.

Anyway, I agree with you, Buffy and Angel should be bought back, they were great shows.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD!

Nick shows: All that, Are you afraid of the Dark, Kenan and Kel <333 these shows
Nick Jr.: Little Bear, Gullah Gullah Island, The Busy World of Richard scarry

^ Those shows were the best! ;___; Makes me sad thinking about how Nick and Nick Jr. has been bombarded with Crappy shows T.T;

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Angel, Roswell, Method and Red show, Johnny Bravo, Escaflowne, Dexter lab, i think thats about it...

shinra derp

Not sure if anyone has heard about it but Micallef Tonight on Nine in Australia. One of the best, and funniest variety shows around and they axed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back