• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which TV show do you wanna see come back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
As the title says ^ What Tv show that went to the junkyard come back?

I'd like to see Blade: The series come back since I heard that they stopped production because of something. My favorite show of all time: Method and Red. That beauty of a show was tossed away before they could finish season one.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd love to see Teen Titans return. And Xiaolin Showdown, though XS has more hope for returning since Cartoon Network is trying to get exclusive rights to continue XS.

Besides that, I think we need a Batman back on television, and no, not the The Batman crap. I'm talking gritty Batman from the 90's. Oh, and Powerpuff Girls, that NEEDS to come back along with Samurai Jack. And Rugrats.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
They took away Teen Titans!? That sucks. -__-

I'd like for them to bring back Invader Zim, and I mean to Nickelodeon. I miss that show.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ Inavder Zim NEEDS To Come Back, And I'll Force someone to put it back on air, If they Don't = /

-cough- Anyway, I'd Like to see Are You Afraid Of The Dark back on TV Again >.> LOVE That Show, Rugrats for Me too, And Also The OLDER All That's... The new ones S.U.C.K. ^^;; ..Uhh... There Might Be More, But thinking about these shows has made me depressed, And I forgot ;-;

riku157

I would love to see teen titans, Popular, Justice league unlimited, 8 simple rules, and inuyasha. Teen titans and justice league unlimited because those 2 shows were amazing shows. Popular and 8 simple rules because the endings to those 2 shows were crap. And inuyasha because that cant even be considered an ending when none of the conflicts were resolved.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Invader Zim
Teen Titans
Darkwing Duck
Tailspin
Doug
Flint: Time Detective
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Bobby's World

And there are a lot more. They should get rid of these dumb new shows
-coughcamplazlocough- and start re-airing the quality ones.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i would kill for more chappelle's show. that is my favorite television show ever. that one show on mtv called FEAR was pretty good, i would enjoy seeing that again. i don't think this is going to happen, but a flavor of love 3 would be good too.

Comrade

Invader Zim and Firefly are the obvious choices, but it would have been nice to have seen Twin Peaks not get canceled, because it's a little too late to bring it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back