• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Story delivery method would you prefer more?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which would you prefer?

• Option One - Binge

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Option Two - Weekly

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
A lot has been made over how the game delivers story content, and I was wondering which would players prefer more?

OPTION ONE:
WEEK 1 - 25 Proud Quests
WEEK 2 - 15 Story Quests
WEEK 3 - N/A
WEEK 4 - N/A

OPTION TWO:
WEEK 1 - 25 Proud Quests
WEEK 2 - 5 Story Quests
WEEK 3 - 5 Story Quests
WEEK 4 - 5 Story Quests

Personally, I think I'd prefer option two more. While the content is the same, I feel like having a little bit of new story content every week would feel better and make the game feel a bit more active than just dumping them all in one week and then having a drought for the remainder of the month. What do you guys think?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, I sort of just do a ton of story missions at once when I get in the mood myself, so I guess technically the first one fits my play style. However, I wouldn't mind the second option so others could do a bit per week, and I just did it all at the end of the month lol.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I think Option 2 would be better overall, especially for Global which absolutely needs to catch up as soon as possible. Also having a few extra Jewels every week would help a lot as it would add up.

Pirate Queen

None of the above. Frankly, I'd rather have 25 Story quests...forget those Proud quests. Don't care for them. Less Proud Mode and more Story quests. Why do they need to give us so many Proud Mode quests for?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Option 2 without a shadow of a doubt, option 1 does a poor job of maintaining player retention. And the developers needs to understand that mobile games are bitesized experiences, they can't chunk a load of story and leave it at that, that doesn't maintain engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back