• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Square Enix Game Do You Prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianSora

I'm thinking of buying a Square Enix game but can't decide which to get. Can all of you help me? Just post your fave final fantasy game.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
All the FF are good ones.. You should get the Xenosaga sereis to they are good one to play they are long too... I would also suggest the Dot Hack ones. But FF7 - X 2 is a must XD.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I prefer Kingdom Hearts the best so far. But, I also like Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, and Star OCean :Till The End OF Time. Most Final Fantasy games are really good though. Especiall Final Fantasy VII. That is a great game. Also, Square Enix has older games for the PS1, they are just as good, if not better than PS2. The have Chrono Trigger, and Chrono Cross, etc.

RikuOfDarkness

FF7 is a great story line, but the graphics are a bit dated now. If that doesn't bother you - then I'd suggest that.

FF9 and FF10 are both great games too. FF10 is slightly more "linear" a story. It's not huge on hte "omg - I never saw that coming!" plot twists.

Kingdom Hearts is fantastic, and I'd definitely reccomend it.

Star oceon is great too, though I;ve only played small parts of my friends copy.

bobnewbie

Get Final Fantasy X it is a great game and has an awsome story line and if you like it enougth you can buy Final Fantasy X-2 the story after Final Fantasy X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back