• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which song is better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

which song do you guys think is better,fate of the unknown or sanctuary.i really cant decide.s1smackdown

Rexy

Bronze Member
well i like santuary because it is a intro music and i like Fate of the Unknown too but i think that for the intro there should be singed songs, like in the others KH

oh and wsn't there another thread for talking about music? maybe i'm making it based on my imagination

Last edited:

Soxas

well i like santuary because it is a intro music and i like Fate of the Unknown too but i think that for the intro there should be singed songs, like in the others KH

oh and wsn't there another thread for talking about music? maybe i'm making it based on my imagination

oh idk maybe.yeah i think it should be sung too but the f.o.t.u. is such a good song you cant really imagine someone singin' to it ya know?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This should be moved obviously...but I'm going to have to go with the Fate of the Unknown...don't get me wrong I like Sanctuary...but I feel like Fate of the Unknown can go anywhere and make it seem emotional, yet important and epic. Sanctuary makes me want to sing it, and the same epic effect doesn't happen when the words appear. Image the KH2:FM+ secret ending with Sanctuary in the background...IDK, thats why I like Fate better...but they are both great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back