• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Seekers would fit in worlds not in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says. For me:

Princess and the Frog: Luxord
The Lone Ranger: Xigbar
Emperor's New Groove: Demyx
Wreck-it-Ralph: Dark Riku
Atlantis, The Lost Empire: Terranort
Agrabah (King of Thieves): Larxene

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
For me...

Treasure Planet: Luxord
The Jungle Book: Larxene
Wreck-it Ralph: Data Riku
Atlantis: The Lost Empire: Saix
Okay, quick questions:

1.) What does Saïx have to do with Atlantis?
2.) Were you just going off the old Jungle Book with Larxene? If so or not, can you elaborate regardless on how Larxene works thematically with The Jungle Book?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Demyx: Atlantica (dance/water/dance)
Vanitas: Inside Out (I guess inside Ven or Sora, since it would relate to his emotions?)
Larxene: The Incredibles (the people in that world will think that Larxene and S/D/G are Supers, Larxene terrorizes The Incredibles simply for her own pleasure in tearing their family apart to prove a point to Sora)
Terranort: Agrabah (he was always shown as very inquisitive, so seeing a magic lamp that could grant any wish - even reveal a keyhole - should intrigue him)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Vanitas: Inside Out. But instead of being in Riley's head, the world is Ven's mind. Vanitas captures Anger/Fear/Disgust/Sadness to fuel his his powers & help him retake Ven's body as his own.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Castle of Dreams (Twist in Time plot): Xemnas, with some brief appearances from Young Xehanort. Not having this world appear in KH3 was a real waste y'all. Having Sora bond with Past Aqua and better learning about her, Ven and Terra. Xemnas having interaction with her and getting some much needed anything. Talk on the PoH and methods of time travel. Revealing Anastasia as one of the new seven hearts. Disney not seeming to care much for this movie therefor less frustration implementing it. Yadda yadda I wanted this movie badly guys.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Vexen: Lilo & Stitch

Vexen/Even's experiments on the heart and the creation of the Heartless mirrors Dr. Jumba and Dr. Hamsterviels creations of the 625 Experiments. On top of that the Experiments do parallel the the Organization XIII's role on using Replicas for some of their members.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’ve said all these before but...

Bewitching Bayou: Demyx (could be easily manipulated by Facilier and shares Naveen’s carefree attitude.)

Game Central Station: Xion (She shares a lot in common with Vanellope with everyone forgetting who she is and seeing her as a mistake.)

Atlantis: Saix (The expedition team turning against Rourke could have paralleled Saix turning on Xehanort. He could also draw power from the crystal.)

Treasure Planet: Xigbar (Dude would fit right in with a space pirate missing an eye.)

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I think Dark Riku/Riku Replica would've worked better as the Seeker of Darkness for Wreck-It Ralph instead of Big Hero 6 in my unpopular opinion especially when he says "A heart out of Data". Personally while Big Hero 6 did focus on Technology/Programs such as the San Fransokyo Tech, Baymax, the Chip (Baymax health chip, Baymax's Combat Chip), the Microbots I don't think the film had ANY emphasis on Data/Coding when compared to Wreck-It Ralph and the Tron Films (original and Tron: Legacy) which were more noticeable than BH6.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
Had Aqua been norted I think she would have worked well in Hawaii. She and Stitch did team up together so Stitch having to confront his old friend(possibly protecting Lilo) would be quite tragic
Speaking of Aqua, I’ve figured out a solution for the original “Aquanort or Dark Riku?” problem I had in my mind for a while; have Aquanort take on Riku and Mickey in the world while observing Dark Baymax, and have Dark Riku do what he already does, as well as fight Sora and Baymax alongside Dark Baymax.

Back