• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeski

true...then i scene i liked was when Donald hit Sora-heartless on the head. I probably would have just blasted the thing with fire and been on my merry way.

lol I have to post this

sorasmile.jpg

ok sorry
it's just an amazing picture.

omg sora's creepy smile how could i forget that scene? i love that scene

Edit: didnt see my post was the last, was on the wrong page

Last edited by a moderator:

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
A scene I always liked was to see Donald and Goofy land on Sora head. Ha ha ha, always made me laugh.

Others I remember well includes:
The introduction of Sora, Kairi and Riku. (Especially Riku.)
Pre Riku fight scene, however the first time I played the game I kept dying, making it an anoying scene, but it has later grown on me, so I just cannot hate it.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
:\ Really? I hated that scene for some reason.
I liked the scene before fighting Riku. =D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I can't pick a best scene, but I got to say that the HB scenes (for the most part) were freakin' epic, especailly the one where they're looking up as the HB castle appears from behind the mist. That's got to be the best world intro sequence in the entire series. Another scene that I liked was Kurt Ziza's. The first time that I saw it, it made me jump out of my seat. Phantom's scene was fairly good and felt pretty eery, as he appeared, Ice Titan's intro was awesome, as was Rock Titan's and Sephiroth's (obviously), though Rock Titan was pathetically easy.

Pink Oni

I like and scene with Donald duck in it because his voice ruins every mood. i just crack up laughing.

On the case where I wish there was a skip scene button in KH1: The scene before you fight Clayton. I nearly went crazy going through Tarzan saying "Hi-hoohoo-hah" over and over >=[

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like and scene with Donald duck in it because his voice ruins every mood. i just crack up laughing.

Donald: "Come Back Sora!!!!!"
That scene always cracks me up, even though its not supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back