• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
ONE of my favorites was in Neverland...
It was when Sora, Donald, and Goofy were leaving Neverland and Tinkerbell was playing around with Sora, so Sora wasn't paying attention AT ALL to what Peter Pan was saying and so when this happened, I nearly cracked up:

Peter: You'll take care of Wendy won't ya Sora?

Sora: What?! *with a face saying WTF?*

See The link below: its 8:01 to 8:18
LAWL!!!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Never Land Part 2

Part gets me everytime... xD

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
my favorite scene is when Sora and Kairi reunited together in hollow bastion =), I just Luved it and Of course The Deep Drive that left me speechless when I first watched it XD

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Probably the scene where Riku challenged Sora to a race and whoever wins got to share a paopu with Kairi.

FatalScene

I cant choose. I love the whole game and every scene. Apart from, as Roxas_32 says "not clayton he hohoha not clayton".
EWWW.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
most enjoyable

for me it was the ending scene in good CG.

this is when I was still attached to Kairi though. I liked that scene.

now I still like it but for different reasons

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When Sora and Kairi seperated(KH ending). I was like "Thank god, I hope it stays like that forever" (and it doesn't sadly >:)

If only one of the palms trees came under Kairi and made her go "WEEE!" and we never see her againnn :D

Soren

Awards
Any scene with Demyx.

Wrong game. Demyx is KH2.

My fav scene was probably when Sora nd company finally found Ansem inside the world that never was. His explanations and speech solidified his character's personality (and his voice actor's place). It also made it that much more worth it to beat him into the ground in the following cut scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back