• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbstracTheory

Ha I like the scene, where the gang first meets after beating Guard Armor, When Sora makes that funny face.

Sexy Angel
I had a good laugh at the ending.

If that wasn't there for a reason, i will chop off my balls and eat them.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I like the scene where sora hurls the keyblade into his heart to save Kairi and then Kairi gets him back...lolz I remember I was so touched that my eyes went teary ^-^

Targix

I like the one when Sora loses his Keyblade and also the one where he gets it back.

Agreed I Was about like NOOOO DONT LISTEN THAT BAD EVIL RIKU when donland and goofy leaved him :( But glad when they just come back without keyblade!!

Also I agreed with this

for em any scene on destiny island lol such a peacefull place ..i wanna live there Q_Q

IT almost make me feel like I'm watching Hawaii XD

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
On the case where I wish there was a skip scene button in KH1: The scene before you fight Clayton. I nearly went crazy going through Tarzan saying "Hi-hoohoo-hah" over and over >=[

Me too i hated this scene the most in the game. it was so annoying... hearing tarzan say "not clayton ; hi-hoohoo- hah" i felt like throwing my ps2 controller through my tv. i think i jinxed my self because i lost that battle over and over until i hit mute on the tv...:angry:

im not really sure what my favorite scene was in the game tough... havnt played it in about 2 years.

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
The ending, without a doubt. Once Ansem stops rambling everything gets about a billion times better, and Riku telling Sora to take care of Kairi... pretty touching stuff. I love a good bittersweet ending, and I find myself rewatching the last scene on Youtube once in a while. I love it.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
i liked the scene after donald and goofy left sora for riku, and beast gave his "suck it up" speech. it showed how BEAST beast is after getting hit by riku, his determination to get belle back, and also that he's got wisdom behind those razor sharp claws and fluffy fur :)

Apollo

Silver Member
KH1 is just full of great scenes. Even in Deep Jungle! I can't think of a scene I didn't like. So these are my favorite ones.

-Any childhood ones

-I enjoyed the keyhole ones

-When Sora first flew

-Both secret endings

-Everything after you beat the final boss

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
My favorite scene was the ending where Sora and Mickey locked the door.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
My favorite waso n Monstro where Sora finds Riku and says "Whats the Matter with you"

Riku: I could ask you the same thing Sora.

I thought it looked so well done.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
all the scenes but deep jungle when tarzan say " not clayton he hohoha not clayton" (ugg despised that scene with the a passion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back